UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

Poor Shara - have you tried Cortaflex or anything like that?

Sweet almond oil is a good moisturiser for any dry scurfy bits, Yantan. Also Dermactan for dry skin and hair loss. I might have a bar of their soap somewhere unused, will have a look.

Am very tired. Even with the shuttle bus it's quite a slog to Doncaster. Mum is much better and quite talkative but still on nasal tube and drip as her swallowing reflex is not right. She will be having intensive assessment at the stroke unit for a week or two before being transferred back to Worksop hospital. They are trying to work out what medication will hold off these repeated strokes.

Am very tired. Even with the shuttle bus it's quite a slog to Doncaster. Mum is much better and quite talkative but still on nasal tube and drip as her swallowing reflex is not right. She will be having intensive assessment at the stroke unit for a week or two before being transferred back to Worksop hospital. They are trying to work out what medication will hold off these repeated strokes.

I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts Owl :flowers:

:GroupHug: for Shara

I havent mentioned them yet as want them firm in concrete first lol

That's allowed :flowers: I just wasn't sure if I had missed your exciting news as I think you mentioned it at the end of the last month thread! Do you need some concrete to help firm them up?!

Owl, hope you have a restful night and that your mom continues to improve. You are both in my thoughts.

Sorry you didn't get the contract, expect the experience will be important going forward though!

xxx

Not tried her on any cortaflex - as well as her arthritis, the vet also thinks she has a bit of neurological damage. Not sure if cortaflex would help with that :unsure:

Good luck at the awards ceremony today Sam :flowers:

Hope your mum continues to get better, and is transferred somewhere more local soon :flowers:

Had a rubbish nights sleep last night. I had clean bed sheets and clean pjs on, which is usually a recipe for a great nights sleep. Not last night though :rolleyes: :angry: Early night tonight I think :)

That's allowed :flowers: I just wasn't sure if I had missed your exciting news as I think you mentioned it at the end of the last month thread! Do you need some concrete to help firm them up?!

Noo want to be as light as possible lol. Its just I havent had much luck with trying to sort these things out before.

On another note can someone please find me a new job!!

• Like 1

Looking out of my window the blue sky in Cumbria is marvellous against the snow capped Lake District mountains! I'm sure if that snow would melt then it would maybe a little warmer........or does it have to get warmer first....:)

good luck at the awards sam

Awww poor Shara, hope she will be o.k

Yantan we use evening primrose oil and vitamin E for skin here... only because laney has a fish allergy!

Owl, hope your mum continues to improve and can soon be moved somewhere closer to you

Lil Angel, i will look forward to hearing about your plans.... sounds intriguing

Merledogs, hope work goes o.k today and it is soon back to how it first was for you

Loo, sounds like you have a lovely view

we have sunshine again today, it is lovely in the house but a bit chilly out.