UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Sam And Mark Countdown To Leaving The Uk Thread

it has gone really fast and it was a horrific task clearing the house and we had to give in and send items to storage as we could not manage and run Dogstar at the same time so we have a lot to face in October when we get back

DS fundraising has gone to pot the last 2 months so I am stressed about that as I need to get straight onto that ASAP or there will be no work to do by mid summer.......

all round its been a very tough time and my nerves are in bits !

this is why I hide at the gym Mary ! its the only time my head is clear

we leave tomorrow !!!!!!

next 28 hours looks like this

Today

09.30hrs : Collect order from Marks and Spencer's ( bras , spare bras and emergency spare bras in case they are eaten by dogs as happened last year )

10.00hrs : Dentist for check up

11.00hrs : appointment at we by any car to see if they really do !

12.30hrs : Personal training session and weigh in at Gym

14.00hrs : last packing and removing items to storage and skip

Tomorrow

06:00hrs get up off mattress on floor

06:30hrs throw mattress on drive for council rubbish collection

07:00hrs Make tea

07.05 hrs pack kettle into storage

07.06hrs - 11.59hrs - run round like a mad thing and panic

12.00hrs - leave for airport

I am sitting down drinking tea ( not on my list )

we buy any car , really can , do and will but need it at 6pm ( they can't do tomorrow and we can't do Thursday onwards ! ) which has thrown everything into a tailspin ( they offered a great price though so very happy there )

with no car tonight I am now relying on friends and family to help me move the last bits

thank you all , its another tea break and then onto what I hope is the last repack of the 6 bags we are taking !!!! then ripping up the hall stair and landing carpet ready for the painter who is moving in on Thursday to get the house ready for rental

I have been in tears today ( more than once ) I am so totally and utterly over whelmed and I feel sorry for anyone who is currently having to deal with me in real life

my inner zen squirrel is currently missing in action and has been replaced by foaming at the mouth mad as a box of frogs on acid road rage squirrel :ph34r:

• Like 1