UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Sam And Mark Countdown To Leaving The Uk Thread

Just keep plugging away & I'm sure you will get there, but if it isn't done nearer the time perhaps you could call on any local "fugees" for help?

I'm not sure whether I think your biggest worry is the passport (I didn't think the system here was all that quick either) or the daunting prospect of an entirely new start over seas but at least it will be for something you know you are passionate for & will enjoy.

Good luck for the future :flowers:

I am sure your passport will be back soon. When I booked New York 4 weeks before departure and then realised my passport was due to expire, I had to apply for a new one. It was back within 10 days :) Just used post office check and send, didn't use special express service :)

The passport does not worry me really I used check and send so I expect them to be back soon , I am not due to be at the High Commission till at least next week re Visas

Its the getting ready to leave thats the bit I am freaking out over , I am doing my normal DS management , admin work and fund-raising ( I am the fundraising department ) so I am worried about taking too much time off from DS and creating a funding problem that I will have to deal with as soon as i arrive in SL

If any fugees want to help me with anything ( House or DS ) I would be delighted to accept your assistance :)