UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gym And Fitness Escapades...

murtle

Did my fitball class tonight with Mr Grumpy :) Really enjoyed it as normal - it was made even better by the fact that at the end of the class when we have to try and kneel on the ball and hold our arms out to the side, I managed to do it for 10 seconds, instead of my usual wobble and fall performance :biggrin: Mr Grumpy also didn't tell me I was doing anything wrong, just walked past and kicked my ball on some exercises to check my balance :)

Cardio and legs today - used a different cross trainer today to my usual one. Could be wrong but evil mode seemed less evil on that one than usual! Unless I am just getting fitter :unsure:

Have booked to do a few classes over the next few days. Doing core workout on Friday, core workout and Fitball on Tuesday and tone and shape on Wednesday. Currently weighing up whether to have another go at bar blast on Monday. Tried it over Christmas and found it mega hard, but I am fitter now than I was back then, so it might not be quite as horrible :laugh:

All your activities tire me out just reading about them :confused:

But well done everyone :cheer:

I have a small announcement to make.

I now weigh nine stone,which I have not been for at least 35 years :pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie:

• Like 1