UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jubilee Japes

merledogs

Morning :tired:

Yay Jazz :flowers:

Four day weekend :pinkie:

RMF : Just when I got over that horrid lurgy last week, my throat feels like it's starting again, and I've managed to hurt my shoulder :rolleyes:

We tried a new way of sleeping last night - my door open and all four dogs with me, so they all had access to the hall stairs and landing as well. Turns out Taffy would rather sleep on the floor downstairs (or maybe it's just cos it was so hot). I would like to leave the living room door open as well, but I can only do that if Mia goes out before bedtime otherwise Garfy will torment her and wake up the household.

ive got a lovely 14 year old lhasa cross here. he doesnt know hes that age, goes from the duracell bunny on speed, to lay behind me on my chair. he chats, sings,but slept all night and is such a chatacter

this is woody

woody28612.jpg

• Like 3

I like Woody!

Missus Merle I am going to have to rub you out and draw you again.

I'm glad the Lab is now safely in custody.

Archie has just left the building. Joss came to collect him so I saw him for the first time in about 3 weeks and his weight loss is very noticeable - although he's still a big boy. (He didn't come on his own of course - he had his mum with him!)

I've got an onion quiche in the oven for auntie Sheila as Archie is not allowed to share his biscuits with Joss.

My tooth abscess is having a bit of a flare up for first time in a long time. I hope it settles because the thought of that awful pain it can cause makes me feel sick.

Started looking at jobs as Im getting stir crazy in mine and the evaluation team feel the need to drop the grade of my job (appeal is in but I dont hold out much hope) Its clear that Im totally in the wrong job!! The one for refuse collection driver is a whole grade above what mine is being set to! The fact they dont take their work home with them and dont have to work stupid hours has really hacked me off.

Amy - they obviously don't deserve you :flowers:

Maz - I wish someone would rub me out but not bother drawing me again. I'm old and past it and I wouldn't want to go through my life again :rolleyes:

I went to Aldi and then B&Q. I may have splurged a bit and treated myself to some new perfume (Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer) which is lush :wub: and also a new smart phone (Samsung Galaxy Y) which I am now trying to get my sausage fingers round. It's got wifi and GPS and everyfink.

That Green Tea perfume is Ruby's favourite and I have a Samsung Galaxy something or other but I don't think I've switched it on in the last 6 months. I hate effin mobile phones. Although I did have a period of playing around with lots of apps on it before I got bored and wandered off to do something else. Eye roll. Oh the GPS bit is smart - I used to like tracking my walks with Archie but as I am unable to walk much further than the garden gate that kinda went out of the window. I hope you have a lot of fun with it Alex.

Waiting to go and hair my hair cut. I hate having my hair cut, which is why I have it done so seldom (do my own fringe but can't do the rest of it). It's only a snip across the bottom job to take a few inches off, but I know my hair will feel much better for it because it's way too long at the moment.

Evening

Hope you're not getting another lurgy Alex. I'm fed up of mine it's a beggar and my eyes are so sore. Haven't been this quiet in a long while. Think the dogs are wondering what's up with me lol. Hope you like your hair. I hate having to go to the hairdressers too but suffer it every 7 weeks.

Hope toof is ok Marion.

Pleased consultant agrees with you Jazz and best of luck with it

Amy hope you find a new job soon. It's disgraceful.

Pleased Lab is safe Owl. Hope you find some of the ones that have been out ages very soon

Back from seeing Dad. He was in good spirits. I have to say the staff at the home are really good. Just wish he didn't have to be there.

Scoobs has had his first swim for 10 days and was really excited when we got there. Part of the reason being horses in the next field. He met a lab who howls because he can't wait to get into the pool. Scoobs has been brilliant with all of the dogs he has come across there and seems to accept them all just fine.

• Like 1