UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fantastic Fabulisms

merledogs

Well done Jazz, now you can foster another :flowers:

Can I have some good thoughts please, for my friends GSD called Diesel? I had a message this morning to say he had had a torsion on Tuesday, and the vet had to remove his spleen and half of his stomach. He is still at the vet's, and it is critical. He's only seven. :(

RMF: I am pouring a glass of wine, and drinking a toast to my late mum, as it would have been her birthday today. :liebe94:

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Can I have some good thoughts please, for my friends GSD called Diesel? I had a message this morning to say he had had a torsion on Tuesday, and the vet had to remove his spleen and half of his stomach. He is still at the vet's, and it is critical. He's only seven. :(

RMF: I am pouring a glass of wine, and drinking a toast to my late mum, as it would have been her birthday today. :liebe94:

Keeping everything crossed for Diesel Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif and sending you a Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif too.

I have cleaning and washing to do Steph :(

However, I have been gardening instead laugh.gif I've removed three lavenders which had seen better days from their planters, plus a Japanese Maple which I've had for best part of 20 years which died. That was a bugger to get out of the huge container because its roots were so thick. Managed to jigger my back in the process. I've also planted out one of the Clematis which I bought - it's in a planter with an obelisk for it to climb up.

Afternoon

Hope everyone is ok.

Spring is deffo on the way even though it's still a bit nippy. Lovely to see some things in bud and the lighter nights will be here soon. :biggrin:

Scoobs has had an orrible tum upset Friday night and Saturday. Both ends. Thankfully seems a lot better and looking brighter today.

Dad was a lot chirpier yesterday and has been working hard with his physio. We're half way there now.

Having some weird dreams. Was on an amateur investigation with Martyn for a bit of alien spotting in a large building. Nothing doing was about to go home when Martyn realised we were surrounded by them. They weren't little men. They were machines. Large huge metal boxes. He poked one and it began stirring. So then the conversation went oh my word we have proof they do exist, what shall we say to them when they wake up, erm they may not speak english, oh yes, wonder if they are going to stay like that or open up and something is going to come out, don't know, oh they're all waking up now, yes, erm what if they're not actually going to want to talk to us and might not be friendly, had not thought of that, think we had better just run away and let someone else discover them, erm yes, RUN so we did and thankfully one of the dogs woke me up whining :laugh:

Today muchos cleaning and tidying is being done and lovely walkies.