UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December Ding Dongs (Merilly On High)

merledogs

Morning. Freezing cold cos hung around works car park til 9.45 Can't get into building as have no key. Had this conversation several times before today and was told someone would be there. Have taken the huff and come home. Sent FD a text telling her as she was supposed to be there. She is now ringing my phone and I'm ignoring it. Is that naughty? I'm jiggered if I'm going back in.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame you Michelle, if they can't be arsed to get out of bed then at least you should have a key flowers.gif

RMF : Result on the curtain front - they are going to arrange to collect the curtains from me and have also said I can keep the £15 discount voucher they emailed me yesterday biggrin.gif Now that's what I call customer service.

Michelle, sounds like you were having a long hot bath to warm up...oops did you miss her call!!

Merley she looks gorgeous xxx

Why are some people so unreliable on meeting up :mecry: it makes me remember why I am so anti-social with people cause when they become *friends* they let you down :wacko:

We went to town yesterday to post some bits and cause I wanted to look at getting a jumper. We posted the bits and came home with a 43" TV but no jumper...OH is now watching reruns of the Tour de France on it :laugh:

I am still in my PJ's :mellow:

:GroupHug: to Murtle, know how you feel. I was supposed to be meeting up with some old school friends over the Christmas break, sent a text asking them when we were going out and not had a reply. Ho hum, never mind... :laugh: at going shopping to look at jumpers and coming home with a tv!! Mum and dad went out shopping once to look at wallpaper and ended up coming home with a new computer :laugh: I then went with them to look at wallpaper and came home with an iPad :rolleyes: :wub: at Milly poopie picture.

I've been pootling, taking down curtains and packaging them up (why can you never get them to fit back in the original packaging? wacko.gif).

I'm having lunch then I'm gonna have a read followed by a nap and then make another dog bed cover out of a supersoft blanket. Should keep me going until teatime laugh.gif

Milly :wub: :GroupHug:

People are unreliable yes

Gave in and answered the phone cos she wouldn't stop ringing. Knew I would regret them giving me a work mobile. Got back there at 11. She left at 12.30 so I said to other lady right then we're off at 1.40 ish. Boss told me to lock up so says it all. Apparently it was my fault as everyone knew to go in for 10. Other lady was there at 10 and boss still wasn't there. She was about to go home herself when she arrived.

Anyways back to my holibobs and this next few days are going to be less stressful

Thanks for being here for me the last few days cos I felt like I was going to snap :flowers: