UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Ongoing Orations

merledogs

sommmmeeeeebody, not mentioning any names *she was one the other day* sh1t on my clothes this morning by the side of the bed. im not happy! I was up letting them all out an hour earlier :angry: :angry:

ooo she annoys me! she can be so good, learns quickly, but does something like this that spoils the lot. is it the breed, shes a shih szu cross (shes got the right ruddy name! lol)

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right well we have a diagnosis - mum was called back to the hospital this morning - she has Hodgkin's Lymphoma & she has to have chemo for 6-8 months.

Thinking lots of good thoughts for your mum and everything crossed she responds to the treatment :GroupHug:

Today we have been tracking a different dog for about 5 miles. He appears to be making his way back to where he first went missing. We ended up at a small station with taxis waiting and the dog's owner got one to take us all back to where we had parked our cars. Wispa travelled behind the back seat and was unusually civilised with minimal barking. She is now crashed out on the sofa under a blanket, and will certainly have a day off tomorrow. My feet say they need one too.

Hope you both managed to have a rest today. Still in awe of what you and Wispa do :flowers:

May have already started eating mince pies. I actually don't like the filling but love the pastry so eat them partly on sufferance :laugh:

Mince pies are yuk. Threw out 3 boxes I found in the cupboard last week that had been there since last Christmas. Must remember to tell my sister not to bring any this year :laugh:

Any ideas why a soft tissue injury in a dog is not healing 3 mth on? Ash's leg has been bad for quite a time now but the vet cannot find anything wrong, she is 9 and has now decided that she wont go for walks anymore, the lameness is intermittant and she doesnt have to do anything physical to bring it on :unsure:

Soft tissue injuries are notoriously slow to heal and can flare up intermittently months on, especially in an older dog. healing thoughts for Ash :GroupHug:

Ah ha, there is a job advertised in Asda that wasnt there yesterday, off I go to fill in the online application

Good luck with the Asda job Loobie

Edited by eve

ok ... positive thinking .....

I can get in the car without pain or my hip locking. I can drive without crying. I will get out for the first time since last thursday

all together now, chant with me ....

I have my trainers on, we wont discuss how much that hurt, we shall look to the positive. Im going out now. I hope to not see you till after 12 :biggrin:

yay for Jazz getting out and about in the car. Wishing your pain away :GroupHug:

Lol at Alex and her cream cake and KFC diet. There are times I'd kill for some junk food - not because I even like it but because there are no fast food outlets at all anywhere near here. I live for my monthly fix of fish and chips when I visit my Dad and sister back in the UK :laugh:

we have got everything 5 minutes drive away.

Thing is, if we had everything 5 minutes drive away like I used to when I lived in Southgate I wouldn't want it. I don't even like MacD's etc but because there is nothing within an hour's drive I think I'm missing out lol. They do have some "frites" vans in nearby towns and the local pub does have a "frites" night on Tuesdays but they are skinny fries which I don't like. Still, stops me eating junk food too often. My diet is like yours used to be - ooh, what shall I have with my jacket potato tonight :laugh:

ahhh you remember that lol

im still not able to face a jacket potato lol

ive done a lot of something-with-oven-chips and fed up of them now. lewis has been doing a lot of earlies so hes been cooking REAL FOOD!

we have bought a lot of fruit this week, and as lewis has done all the shopping for a month there are no 'extras' left.

lets see if this makes me lose weight lol

that or ill be killing him needing sweeties lol