UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

Morning, another lovely day here :)

I'm off on my holibobs today, few days in aviemore :) the dogs are going to a friends parents for the first time..... am wibbling a bit (but know it's only couple hours drive home if there's any probs!)

Hope the sun is shining for you today ( and payday tooooo yipppeeeeee). ;)

ok wise fugees, here we go .....

I need to replace my kitchen floor. I was thinking 'tiling on a roll' type stuff, non slip. whats best? where is cheapest please? I was thinking of the flooring in the wet room, but that looks dear.

I yam sooooooo excited :elefant: I fostered some semi-feral kittens and their mum late last year. The hooligans were with us over Christmas and had great fun destroying our tree :laugh: The plan was for the two girls to be rehomed together and mum Willow & son Chandler to go together. They all went back to MK months ago for rehoming but as yet nobody has been willing to take them on because they're still not 100% tame. Willow is fine, she's able to go, but the plan of rehoming her with Chandler is obviously holding her back. So this morning I've agreed that Chandler can come home :wub: If I'd won the lottery I would've kept them all here because they were happy and I knew finding homes for them would be difficult. But at least Chandler can come home, Willow will find a home no problem at all, that just leaves Fudge & Wilma. Chandler is about seven months old now, he must be really big :wub:

have fun ingi :flowers:

Hope you get your email soon Michelle :flowers:

Evening :flowers: just chilling a bit after a day in the sun. Yesterday cherry met her double, and today it was jack's turn, though his was a wee girly who went all silly licking him. He was most impressed! :laugh:

Cherry and Suki

5f1da3e3.jpg

Jack and Penny

70044136.jpg

Edited by houndzrus

ruddy hell! the size of the spiders this year :ohmy: they must have been chomping on my steroids all winter, they are ruddy huge! the black solid ones that turn around and look at you. one has just run behind the dogs bed. it might as well get in and ill treat it like a foster :laugh:

Hope you have a lovely holiday Ingi.

Gorgeous piccies

Hope you can get your floor sorted Jazz

How do people drink lots of alcohol and survive the next day?

I am not built to drink, so what inspired me to drink a bottle of red wine yesterday :unsure: I am suffering today :wacko:

ruddy hell! the size of the spiders this year :ohmy: they must have been chomping on my steroids all winter, they are ruddy huge! the black solid ones that turn around and look at you. one has just run behind the dogs bed. it might as well get in and ill treat it like a foster :laugh:

Have to agree Jazz - the spiders do seem much bigger this year :wacko:

Perhaps they liked the cold weather and ate more or something :unsure:

As for fostering them Jazz, you're welcome, I evict all mine and I think they are living in a homeless shelter somewhere in the garden :laugh:

Just as well the critters don't scare me :D

Went to Asda and spent an absolute fortune rolleyes.gif Will have to make sure I make it last.

The foghorn family behind me are at it again. They had music blaring outside from 3.30 until about 10 pm last night. When I came back from Asda at 10.30 ish, the music was blaring again, this time they had the same album on a loop. It's got so bad that I can't sit in the garden in peace and it's really stressing me out because I'm quite noise sensitive mecry.gifThe music has stopped now but undoubtedly will start again soon. I have spoken to Dave next door who is friends with the local PCSO and he's going to talk to him about what to do next, because the neighbours are fed up with it. I have started keeping a diary with dates/times so that I can give it to the Environmental Health people of I need to.

im noise sensitive as well. even some ads I cant cope with and have to mute quick.

im so stressed today! someone rang me while I was in tescos, I gave them such a going at, im suprised I didnt get thrown out. im just not in the mood for more things going wrong today.

all the stuff I washed due to princess getting nasty discharge over yesterday, trudy put diorreah over today. there was so much of it, I was blaming freddie, till I saw her,she had exploded all over herself :ohmy: so in the shower

went out for a coffee, whats that smell ... yep, over my top where I had carried her up the stairs

im going to crawl under a rock now, tell me when its all over lol

Sorry today is not a good one Jazz , can you sit out in the sun for a bit ? that always lifts my mood somewhat

This morning Mark and I spent a few hours at the local primary school talking to the childern about Dogstar and Rani which was fun but tiring

I am meant to be flying back to Australia next week but there was a problem with my exsisting visa ( admin error ) so I was advised to reapply but that was rejected by Australia House ohmy.gif so the company are now sponsoring me for a work/residence visa and I now have a personal migration expert working on my case ! It takes normally 12 weeks to get this type of Visa and I am due to fly on the 5th May but they are confident they are going to pull it off with in 1-2 weeks

My nerves are in tatters wacko.gif I spent 12 hours yesterday online filling in forms and sending over copies of every document known to man (

Airline are on standby the change the flights , maybe we can have a sweepstake for when my new visa will come through laugh.gif