UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

Good hunting Phebe!

Our cherry tree is about ready to burst into blossom, tulips are out...the daffodils were out on the lawn, but they are now rather flat, courtesy of Dylan and Rosie!

Phoned the docs today again..no one has done anything about my referral, but the receptionist said she'll put a note for the doc to phone me tomorrow. Good job I'm feeling ok, isn't it! :angry:

New foster, Jazz? or new stayer?

Evening.

Hope you got back home ok Alex and you're now chilling.

Marge :GroupHug: Hope you get settled in quickly in your new office and can find everything tomorrow.

Best of luck Phebe and safe journeys :flowers:

Suzeanna insist they do something. Doctor could be unaware and it's stuck in an admins tray. Can you speak to speak to GP. Be forceful you're only here once

Edited by Jacobean

Evening :tired:

Suzeanna - hope you get it sorted soon flowers.gif

Jazz - who is that ickle bundle? wub.gif

In his wisdom, OH updated to Internet Explorer 9 (I think!) so the front page when I log on is totally different, all my favourites and links have disappeared, and I can't just click on to BBC website when I want! why oh why can't men just leave things alone??? if it ain't broke, don't fix it! :angry:

I updated cos IE 8 was crap. IE 9 was even worse, so am now using Google Chrome and it's far superior flowers.gif

We're moving office tomorrow, so have been packing this afternoon. We are surrounded with boxes, so fingers crossed it all goes well. This is temporary while our office is refurbished and we will be moving back in June. :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for you flowers.gif

We are all going off to Wiltshire at crack of dawn tomorrow to help with the search for Pepper, Helen's friend's dog. We are staying over so had all better be on our best behaviour. Wish us a safe journey and a successful hunt.

Hope you manage to find him flowers.gif

Today has been very long. Only just got home having left at 6.30 this morning. I have a shedload of work which I have to get done tomorrow morning as well with a deadline of lunchtime wacko.gif

My diet's gone to hell in a handbasket this week, having had buffet lunches two days on the trot, and a cornish pasty for tea from a services rolleyes.gif

Edited by merledogs

yes, thats stella. her names going to be changed but not sure what to yet, got a few ideas but shes too busy with whats going on to answer to anything. shes lying at my feet all the time shes in the room, rather than with lewis, thats a first lol

shes a shih tzu yorkie cross. shes taller than trudy and long like a shih tzu, hair sort of inbetween in texture. shes just like freddie, a mixture of black, brown and bits of white. only 6 months old, likes to play but just short bursts. trudy actually let her eat her treats on her rug!

introducing ..........

DSC00974.jpg

Who's that? :wub: :wub:

Isn't Lambing Live fab :biggrin:

I survived a ride in the car with Matty today :huh: (Never ever thought I would have the patience to sit with a learner! :ohmy: ).

Still doing lots of voluntary stuff in school and am accompanying a swimming trip tomorrow. I don't have to go in the water but I do have to take my shoes and socks off so I am off to paint my toenails - last did them at Christmas! :unsure:

I survived a ride in the car with Matty today

Sounds exciting :laugh:

Yes we can make soap and bath bombs, Ive got photos of Dibs making a load for a wedding present.

We dont pour coke down the loo....well not unless Dyfed Powys are banging on the front door.....

:laugh: i missed you on tv, what programme was it?

Morning :flowers:

i slept quite well considering I have a temperature, just woke early with a achey bones and a sore throat. I'm going to make a mega hot curry tonight. Kill or cure! :laugh: