UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Orations

merledogs

I haven't done any housework yet either Michelle :rolleyes:

how intruiging Jazz :unsure:

All early spuds and shallots have been planted and lots of seeds sown at home. I love the anticipation of it all. :biggrin:

RMF: some one on the allotment offered us a big greenhouse for free! Unfortunately we don't want one up there and it is too big (about 9x10 ft), for our garden. Nice to be asked though :biggrin:

RMF 1: We are having rhubarb crumble for pudding, courtesy of our allotment neighbour, who gave us some rhubarb yesterday. :D

Snow, glad you got what you wanted most for Mothers day. :wink: Now you can catch up on that sleep.

Alex, that sounds like a fab nights sleep. :biggrin: Oh for a full undisturbed night! :rolleyes:

All early spuds and shallots have been planted and lots of seeds sown at home. I love the anticipation of it all. :biggrin:

RMF: some one on the allotment offered us a big greenhouse for free! Unfortunately we don't want one up there and it is too big (about 9x10 ft), for our garden. Nice to be asked though :biggrin:

RMF 1: We are having rhubarb crumble for pudding, courtesy of our allotment neighbour, who gave us some rhubarb yesterday. :D

Are you my twin or something? We too have been planting spuds today but shallots got rained off. And we were also given some of the first crop of rhubarb today by a lovely allotmenter. :biggrin: I was going to make crumble with it but daughter came home with yummy cakes she had made at her dads from mothers day and I thought I would be too piggy to have both. :laugh: Now just need to find one to offer me a greenhouse as my plastic one distintegrated in the wind. Had to tape it all back together today. :laugh:

[quote name='safneo'

Are you my twin or something? We too have been planting spuds today but shallots got rained off. And we were also given some of the first crop of rhubarb today by a lovely allotmenter. :biggrin:

Now just need to find one to offer me a greenhouse as my plastic one distintegrated in the wind. Had to tape it all back together today.

:laugh: :laugh: Twin planters. We just managed to get everything done that we wanted to. Shame about your greenhouse, oops :ohmy:

Glad you got your wish Snow :flowers:

well done Alex getting a decent nights kip :biggrin:

all those working hard on allotments i take my hat of to you :biggrin:

on friday my nice neighbour got broke into.... i have spent today helping them sort out their security, out of four houses 3 have been broken into over the last 12 months ours being the only one that hasn't..... i am going to give the dogs the run of the downstairs when i go out so they can take lumps out of any idiot stupid enough to try and get in here :laugh:

Snow, glad you got what you wanted most for Mothers day. :wink: Now you can catch up on that sleep.

Alex, that sounds like a fab nights sleep. :biggrin: Oh for a full undisturbed night! :rolleyes:

Are you my twin or something? We too have been planting spuds today but shallots got rained off. And we were also given some of the first crop of rhubarb today by a lovely allotmenter. :biggrin: I was going to make crumble with it but daughter came home with yummy cakes she had made at her dads from mothers day and I thought I would be too piggy to have both. :laugh: Now just need to find one to offer me a greenhouse as my plastic one distintegrated in the wind. Had to tape it all back together today. :laugh:

Just plant the peelings and they will grow. Oops thats not till next week lol