UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Would Anyone Be Up For A Festive Creative Challenge?

cycas

The Squirrel posted (in another thread)

I wonder what other hidden talents fugees are hiding :ninja:

I was just wondering if anyone would be up for a 'make a christmas decoration' competition? Do it as a mini fundraiser, one quid an entry to Oldies, post a photo of your Great Work (or not great work and give us a laugh :laugh: )

I was thinking of asking Mindy Tobleronie as the Refuge's own Festive Guru to judge, and that I would donate a suitably arty theatre token as a prize..?

Would anyone have time to enter? Would anyone want their kids to enter (in which case, I'm thinking would be nice to have a separate kid's class) ?

What a great idea biggrin.gif flowers.gif

I guess as a committee member I won't be allowed to enter, so can reveal my cunning plan to sprinkle Benji with fake snow and tie tinsel round his neck and use him as a table decoration. That would have won surely? laugh.gif

Didn't want to 'view' and not comment, but I'm useless at doing decorations of any kind - I'm even useless at buying them! People go "ooohh, isn't that pretty" and I look at it and think "really?" :wacko: so nah, let's not go there. But I think it's a great idea! :flowers:

You could always work on a Mindy-inspired invisible one. :happy: :laugh: