UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Eric And Kane

Fee

:(Sad indeed, whilst we don't know the full circumstances surely when some can manage to have a dozen kids & willfully live on benefits their whole lives there should be more done to stop people doing that & to help someone like this who wants to get off the streets & turn their lives around. (I thought Dogs Trust & others offered the possibility of fostering in those kind of circumstances by the way?)

Sorry to say Ian, but as what appears to be a single male he would have been way down the list (if on it at all) and with dogs unlikely to find somewhere. Makes me very cross. :mecry:

I would love to win the lottery and provide access housing as a step up for people who need a space to recoup and rebuild their lives.

I feel so much for their previous oner,he obviously tried very hard to keep his wee dogs.I hope they find a loving hime together.Is there any way their old owner could be kept in touch with theirprogress,perhaps the kindly lady who gave them all food and helped when he was ill,I do hope he knows his precious pets are in very safe hands now.