UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

celeste

Matt's hat will get on my nerves very soon

Agreed. He looks like he should be selling papers in a Dickens film adaptation. We get it, he's a cheeky chappy, no need to keep reinforcing the fact!

Cher

Surely it's a bit unfair to compare Cheryl whose money & fame obviously helps the glamour today to the young Cheryl who started out or Cher who is in a similar age range / situation to where she was back then?

It's also surely obvious that young Cher is trying to model herself on Cheryl even if you don't like her?

http://www.dailymail...ni-through.html

I'm not doubting that she is trying to model herself on Cheryl, that's obvious, but I really don't think they look-a-like. Admittedly, Cheryl used to be quite rough around the edges in the early days, her fashion sense was questionable and she didn't have the best styling (or teeth), but she has always been naturally pretty- Cher isn't.

I'm probably biased because I don't like her attitude, singing or general demeanor, but there you go.

Bugger, I didn't realise it was on last night rolleyes.gif...so who got shafted ?

Nicolo and FYD.

Even though he's an arrogant twerp, I actually felt sorry for Nicolo. The way they eliminated him was quite nasty, as if it wasn't bad enough for him to be told that he was in the bottom three, they also had to reinforce the fact that he was least popular out of the three. I also felt sorry for FYD. But I'll probably feel sorry for all of them when they get eliminated (with the exception of Cher of course!).

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wagners' not still in surely ?!!. Nicolo was rather irritating and incredibly mediocre so I'm glad he's away. Surprised FYD got the boot, I thought they were quite good, certainly better than any of the girl groups, that girl group that got through were a joke, they look like a line of those dancing flower pots laugh.gif.

I'll probably feel sorry for all of them when they get eliminated (with the exception of Cher of course!).

:laugh:

Wagners' not still in surely ?!!. Nicolo was rather irritating and incredibly mediocre so I'm glad he's away. Surprised FYD got the boot, I thought they were quite good, certainly better than any of the girl groups, that girl group that got through were a joke, they look like a line of those dancing flower pots laugh.gif.

Wasn't Wagner one of the first saved? :rolleyes:

I love the flower pots idea - maybe we could set up an entry for next year & see how far we can get them? :D

Apart from Wagner who must go asap pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese get rid of that screaming, howling female TrayC, I've never heard such an awful noise! Wet Aiden is dire too, like a rabbit in the headlights.

Don't suppose it matters in the end, the winner will instantly drop into total obscurity anyway! :biggrin:

(One direction - what a pile of carp rolleyes.gif

Katie murdered a great song.

Cher - what were they thinking?

Mary was awful, how they can compare her to Subo I don't know.

Storm - oh dear, nuff said.

Diva Fever are this year's Jedward and ever bit as irritating.

Aiden - very James Blunt but not as talented. I find his brand of singing depressing.

I agree about TrayC, she shouts rather than sings.

Belle Amie - completely wrong song choice, they were poor.

John - love his voice but wrong song choice.

Matt - really can't see what the fuss is all about.

Wagner - one question, Why?

I reckon Storm and Katie are in trouble this week.

Storm totally murdered one of the classic songs of my youth :angry: , the man has no star quality whatsoever, I'd quite like him and Wagner to go please. I don't want to see either of them again.

Yes, I think those two should definately go :rolleyes:

Edited by Houndwoman