UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

celeste

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I can see why Cheryl would have let Cher through - young, nerves, bit of a look a like, fan, similar backgreound (?) etc

Sorry, but I really don't see how they look a like. People keep saying it, but Cheryl is gorgeous- Cher is vile. Even before Cheryl had her teeth fixed she was lovely, admittedly she has had a lot of help from hairdressers, stylists etc, but she has always been a genuine beauty. Cher is only 17 and wears more make-up than an OAP drag queen.

Cher - how much backing singing did she have to drown her out. All she did was strut about and pull faces.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that can see the light!

I think Treyc and Mary gave the best performances of the night. I thought it was interesting that Treyc said Cher and Katie had been unwelcoming when she returned as the wild card. It just lends credence to the fact that they aren't very nice girls. I thought Cher's attitude stank in general tonight. Not sure what to make of Katie really. I had to watch Aidan's performance from behind the pillow, it was cringe inducing.

I missed the first half so I don't know what lovely Matt was like, but what I did see with the exception of Mary was s*** quite frankly, I thought a lot of the songs' didn't suit the singers, Cher's song in particular was way off the mark, they took what had been someone with a bit of individuality and made her into a carbon copy of every other singer out there, utter carp.

I think a lot of them last night had poor song choices which didn't showcase their (dubious) talents.

I luffs Paije and Rebecca :wub: but didn't think the songs showcased their bootiful voices.

Not a fan of Mary's I have to say, you can see better on any cruise liner.

Edited by merledogs

Not a fan of Mary's I have to say, you can see better on any cruise liner.

Probably true but the difference was her song suited her and her voice, I don't know why they can't choose their own songs, the judges always pick rubbish songs.

I thought Mary, Storm Lee, Cher and Treyc all put in a performance that merited them being there. The rest you might as well have had me singing (I don't!).

You could certainly hear a difference when they were all singing together last night (when I presume the auto tune was on again?)

Katie deserved to get the boot too. Why they raved over Aiden was beyond me, I thought he was awful myself, though I was glad to see that "big headed clown" (whose name I can't even remember) get the boot :laugh:

Edited by Ian

Sorry, but I really don't see how they look a like. People keep saying it, but Cheryl is gorgeous- Cher is vile. Even before Cheryl had her teeth fixed she was lovely, admittedly she has had a lot of help from hairdressers, stylists etc, but she has always been a genuine beauty. Cher is only 17 and wears more make-up than an OAP drag queen.

Cher

Surely it's a bit unfair to compare Cheryl whose money & fame obviously helps the glamour today to the young Cheryl who started out or Cher who is in a similar age range / situation to where she was back then?

It's also surely obvious that young Cher is trying to model herself on Cheryl even if you don't like her?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1317768/X-FACTOR-2010-Cheryl-Cole-defends-Cher-Lloyd-decision-mini-through.html