UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cats And Dogs

cycas

Az was snuggled up (until I went to get the camera) with Footie cat in Az's beanbag. They looked very happy together. Both of them has got a nice warm cushion. Footie cat has got a friend that doesn't hiss at him or play the cat status games that he finds oh so confusing! Az has got a friend who doesn't have Mollydog's giant knobbly elbows and is comfy to sleep with...

If I'd had the camera this morning, and had some way to anchor it in midair above my head I could also have taken a photo of the moment when Az and Mollydog saw a perfectly respectable and unhurried neighbour cat crossing the road ahead and the pair of them *very nearly* pulled me over like a pair of overstimulated huskies, but I managed to do a sort of wiggle of which I was rather proud and kept my balance.

Am increasingly convinced that this whole 'cat tested' concept is incompatible with my hounds rolleyes.gif

As I didn't in fact, have my camera to hand on either occasion - you'll have to make do with one that I took last year of Footie and Az.

sun4.jpg

What a great picture. wub.gif

If I ever try and get a photo of Tess and the cats together, you can guarantee that one of them will move just before I get the shot. I don't think they want the rest of the world to know that they secretly like each other. rolleyes.gif