UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Daughter Was On The Bus That Crashed In South Africa...

Brenda

I know. I am of course so relieved that Rachel is coming home, but then feel guilty for the poor families of those who died. It is an emotional rolleroaster and I know Rachel and her friends feel guilty too. They have all been through so much and will needs lots of TLC. They should all have been coming home today I would have been picking her up from Brooksby College about now and they should all have been so excited about their trip of a lifetime. So very, very tragic. :mecry: :mecry:

Branda , feeling guilt after being involved ( directly or indirectly ) in such tragic events is normal , Hopefully some counselling / debriefing / support will be offered to Rachel and indeed you all if needed Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif it can be very helpful to talk to people not directly involved who can help you make sense of the range of emotions you feel and will feel

My Mum has also asked that I let you know she is thinking of you all

Huge hugs and continued good thoughts for Rachel and for you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

As others have already said the guilt is normal - but none the less real and traumatic for all of that. I hope Rachel is home very soon, I'm sure the main thing she needs at the moment is her family Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif