UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Which Vacuum?

Jazz

I hate Dysons and will never ever have another one, I've got a Bissell lift off and it's fantastic, I just need to remember to wash the filters every so often and it's like new again with no loss of suction unlike the Dyson ( 3 of them ) which lost suction very quickly.

Terri

We had a Dyson upright for donkeys years and it never let us down. It was brilliant on carpets,dogs hairs vanished like magic,but it was too strong for rugs and lifted them clean off the floor!! It wasn't as good for laminate either so we gave it to a friend and bought a smaller "pull along" Dyson which works brilliantly on the laminate and tiled floors. So another Dyson fan here. :wub: x

PS Jazz,you know I go to Dunstable every tuesday,you only have to ask if you want something picked up x

Edited by ranirottie

I have the Dyson Animal which is fab, never had a vacuum cleaner so efficient. Mine started to 'smoke' yesterday, been repaired a couple of times, think I need a new one, but they are expensive. :( However, I have had it years and it is used at least once a day.

• 2 months later...

we had one of those for about two hours. We have laminate floors and they had already been swept but it clogged up right away. So we took it back and swapped it for a dyson,no complaints now. x

One of which? The one I posted a link to or the one Tiks posted a link to? :flowers: