UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

My littlest hen is looking decidedly peaky tonight. I've just been sitting her in a bath of warm water and massaging her undercarriage. She was a bit :unsure: but then she seemed to like it. I've dried her off and put her to bed with some warm mash. Looks like the vet tomorrow if she is no better. Why are animals always poorly out of hours

:GroupHug: for poorly hen

do you want to foster the leeches ?

:laugh:

happy gotcha day Wispa :wub: :wub:

Finished off some veg gardening today and general tidying up out there. Not been a bad day really, just nice to be at home. :)

Archie and Tessie have been clipped and the years have dropped off them, they now run around like new spring lambs, the loons :laugh:

Will post pics when I find the data cable

Still waiting :unsure:

Finally managed to arrange to collect the new office chair I got from ebay for £15

chair.jpg

Only problem is that whilst it's in very good condition, the arms are much higher than my old chair so I'm typing at an odd angle which is going to take some getting used to - its a nice chair and a real bargain, but not sure it's quite what I want.

y weird and slow - something to do with me only having three bars (and no, I'm nowhere near the pub). Off to see if I can have a read and catch up without crashing!

This says it all really - the key bit about me dongling has disappeared, leaving it looking as if I am more than sploshed!

I am Sookie-less, so picked up a book I bought ages ago in Tesco but hadn't read, to my utter astonishment, it's written by Manda Scott, she of the controversial articles in Dogs Today and ex-vet, and, it's really very good, about a crystal skull and the world ending in 2012.