UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

rules for cooking when ill .....

1... dont put the whole 500g of pasta into the pan for 1 person. it doesnt fit into a tiny pan, and now the dogs have got tomorrows tea .. and the day after .....

2 dont lean over the boiling pans when feeling dizzy, you get burnt

3 when bringing the cooked food into the living room, remember knife and fork, or you have to go back again...

4 when having a sneezing fit with food on lap, dont hold a full open can of coke, or it goes over food on lap ...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hope Alex's nobhead neighbour gets a fine angry.gif

Friend of a friend is the parks ranger for Edinburgh, any film crews who want to film in any parks in the Edin area have to get her say so, so when one landed on her desk for Princess St Gardens requiring admission for a dozen trucks and countless cars, plus the park to be closed for the day, she was about to give it a no go, until she noticed the starring actor......David Tennent, needless to say, they got the go ahead, and she and her husky Bear got to be extra's and she met David, who she said was utterly charming biggrin.gif. The drama's called a Single Father btw.

Morning tired.gif

Another days studying ahead, stroll on Thursday evening, when the exam will be over and I have a few days of non studying before I get the result of my March exam, which comes out on 26 May. I then need to book my next exam for July, which will either be a resit or my first Level 6 one.

Edited by merledogs

:closedeyes: Who invented mornings?

YAWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN.

:flowers: Good on you with the studying Alex, I don't have the willpower.

I had a lovely weekend, my friend came down from Glasgow :biggrin:

It was great just chatting and chilling and watching Twilight & New Moon (we are both team Jacob :wub: )

This week is just getting worse by the minute, as well as our emergency with turbo yesterday i had three ferrets in via the rspca for spaying at another vets but when steve went to collect them last night the vets wanted to keep them in as one was not recovering well and the other two were still out for the count.

Ive just rung up this morning to be told that one died overnight not sure how much more i can take :mecry:

:GroupHug:

This week is just getting worse by the minute, as well as our emergency with turbo yesterday i had three ferrets in via the rspca for spaying at another vets but when steve went to collect them last night the vets wanted to keep them in as one was not recovering well and the other two were still out for the count.

Ive just rung up this morning to be told that one died overnight not sure how much more i can take :mecry:

Oh Rumpole, how awful. I'm so sorry. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Ive just rung up this morning to be told that one died overnight not sure how much more i can take mecry.gif

Melf Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Studying is going very slowly today. Tis a beautiful sunny day out there, far too nice to be stuck indoors studying (and no, I can't study outside cos I do it on the laptop and I can't see the screen outside).

Mel :GroupHug:

My Mum has gone to the inauguration of the Mayor of Portsmouth today.She is all poshed up but due to a nasty accident with 2 blocks of wood a week or so ago has had to apply more than her usual amount of make up to cover up 2 black eyes and a whopping facial bruise :unsure: She was quite badly hurt and ended up being admitted and having a CT scan etc but she's not letting it stop her.She's got her fascinator on and woe betide anyone that takes the mickey out of her :laugh: