UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

Both Ben and Spud will be in at the vets tomorrow, Spud for a check up on his thing on his foot, which hasn't changed, and Ben for his not eating which if anything is worse now, he's also pretty lethargic so I'm stopping the Previcox as anorexia and lethargy are two of the side effects of it and see what Sue says tomorrow.

Good luck for both Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura you have a few fans already. We just have to keep spreading the word. :wink:

Feck me backwards ! I can hardly believe it !

:laugh: Glad you have your car back Griff.

Lots of vet visits tomorrow for fugee dogs. :rolleyes: :GroupHug:

Marge, where are you camping? Cotswold view by any chance? :laugh: I hope that Jack wins but we all think he is the most handsome anyway! :biggrin:

Maintained at fat club :rolleyes: I have 8 weeks to lose 7lb. How hard can that be!! Seeminly very for me! No willpower. :mecry:

Marge, where are you camping? Cotswold view by any chance?

Maintained at fat club :rolleyes: I have 8 weeks to lose 7lb. How hard can that be!! Seeminly very for me! No willpower.

We're going to Bo-peep as someone recommended it :unsure: Cotswold view the rest of the year though :laugh:

Andrea, it is very hard to lose a small amount when you haven't got much to lose. :GroupHug: Is it only 8 weeks to your hols? :ohmy:

Feck me backwards ! I can hardly believe it !

Both Ben and Spud will be in at the vets tomorrow, Spud for a check up on his thing on his foot, which hasn't changed, and Ben for his not eating which if anything is worse now, he's also pretty lethargic so I'm stopping the Previcox as anorexia and lethargy are two of the side effects of it and see what Sue says tomorrow.

:laugh: :laugh: you and me both jane..no more dreading the phone ringing

:GroupHug: good luck for tomorrow... hope you get to the bottom of both of their problems

thank you :flowers: There is a choccie lab called Rolo who is probably in with the best chance. His owner has made a FB group purely to canvas votes and put it on the Coventry Telegraph online FB page. I think she may be a little obsessed with winning! :laugh:

:ohmy: i want Jack to win because he desrves it... he is super cute but also super brave and he has a proper story behind him... he is a champ in my eyes anyway.. a very friendly chap :biggrin:

Elricc i don't "do" facebook but my brother does so i will ask if i can send him the link and got him to put you on his thingy (see i don't even know what it is)

Edited by griff

We're going to Bo-peep as someone recommended it :unsure: Cotswold view the rest of the year though :laugh:

Andrea, it is very hard to lose a small amount when you haven't got much to lose. :GroupHug: Is it only 8 weeks to your hols? :ohmy:

Bo Peep? Where is it? You will have to give us a review. :laugh:

Yes, only 8wks to go(on Saturday)! I am not mentally prepared at all. Have to put dogs in kennels again before then too as another trial. :rolleyes: I am going to miss them and worry about them every day, but I cant tell Paul as he will get annoyed. He has waited 4 years for this holiday bless him, so I think I have to concentrate on him and not on worrying about the dogs. :rolleyes: I am just telling myself they are having a holiday too! :laugh:

:ohmy: i want Jack to win because he desrves it... he is super cute but also super brave and he has a proper story behind him... he is a champ in my eyes anyway.. a very friendly chap :biggrin:

Awww, jack is certainly lucky to have so many people rooting for him :wub:

Bo Peep? Where is it? You will have to give us a review. :laugh:

here it is. (on the way to Costwold view for us :laugh: )

Bo peep

it's always hard when the dogs have to go to kennels isn't it? They'll be fine though :flowers:

:biggrin: I am going to see my baby bruv for the first time in 6 years. Flying out 6 September. I'm all happy tearful tonight cos I've missed him :mecry: Thankfully he's got 3 EBT's so I'll still be on dogwalking duties :laugh:

RMF I belly danced til I dropped tonight and foolishly signed up for a different class tomorrow. My poor ickle legs :ohmy:

Bad fugee though, I've forgotten all the other things .............. like good luck at the vets, fingers crossed for seatbelt and other such stuff :GroupHug:

Can i quiz the Fugee's wise brains?

Am I right in saying a Landlord has to give a minumum of 48 hours notice to visit a property (& even then it needs to be a mutually convenient time)?

Our Landlord is selling up once we have moved out & he has done some repairs & the lettings agent gave us notice for end of may (we are actually moving before that as we can get in our new place sooner).

We have always gone through our letting agent with regards inspections/visits, etc & I have only ever spoken directly to my landlord once in 6 years to confirm a paint colour, I have since changed my mobile number & my friend has the number I used to have-my letting agents have my correct number i assume as ive spoken to them on it a few times.

Anyway I get a message from my friend who has my old phone this evening saying that she had just a message from Mr Landlord saying he will be round tomorrow at some point to see me, look at the property & discuss us moving. My friend then explains that she is not me & gives my mobile number. I have not had a call from him on my mobile number yet, but i cant call him as he was on a witheld number to my friend.

Tomorrow I have work for a couple of hours then a hospital appointment in the afternoon with OH working all day. However what if he turns up on my door before I go to work, or just before I go to my hospital appointment? Am I within my right to tell him to basically sod off?

This week isnt convenient at all for me anyway as I have work each day which I cant take time off from (i have to give a minimum weeks notice as even though Im self employed, my clients expect a weeks notice if i cant do a day, of which Im already doing half day tomorrow because of my hospital app) & OH is on 12 hour shifts all week. Can he demand I have to be there if he gives a time and date with 48 hours notice, even if it isnt convenient?

On top of all this the house is a complete mess as we are half way through sorting out what we do & dont need ready for a dump run (or freecycle), so i really could do without him coming round to a mess.

Any Fugee's able to offer advice?

Thanks,

Holly xx

Have to put dogs in kennels again before then too as another trial. :rolleyes: I am going to miss them and worry about them every day, but I cant tell Paul as he will get annoyed. He has waited 4 years for this holiday bless him, so I think I have to concentrate on him and not on worrying about the dogs. :rolleyes: I am just telling myself they are having a holiday too! :laugh:

:GroupHug: Try not to worry. Mine were in kennels for 5 weeks in Feb/March and I worried about them a lot. They came out looking great, with fantastic appetites (they'd been eating fine, hadn't lost weight) and best of all Co has stopped being a bit stroppy with other dogs!!! That started after we went on a Spinone Club walk last May and he was bitten (by an English Setter). No idea what happened to him to stop that but he's back to his old friendly self.

I'm sure yours will be ok. We noticed that ours were only as excited seeing us again after 5 weeks as they are when they go to doggy day care for the day - I don't think they have any concept of time.

Have a great holiday!! :cool:

Holly

Landlord's access should be in the terms of your letting agreement, so they may well have the right to turn up regardless of the convenience, if they have given the required notice. I'd check the agreement and speak to your letting agent tomorrow and try to sort something out :flowers:

We are on a rolling tenancy from 6 years ago, so for the life of me I have no idea where most of the tenancy agreement is (it was 15 pages long so I keep the most important 4 pages to hand). I will give the lettings agent a ring 1st thing in the morning. I just hope he doesnt turn up just as im going off to hospital, ive been waiting 6 months for this appointment!

Just found this old photo, made me really smile

Img0616.jpg

Aaaw, where did you sit? :laugh:

CT, is this the holiday with your parents? I don't see my brother very often either (or my nephew) as he lives in the Canary Islands. I have always been there on holidays to see him before but not this time. We were always of the 'can't live together' siblings anyway but we do miss each other :laugh: I miss watching my nephew grow up. I'm sure you will have a great time!

We are on a rolling tenancy from 6 years ago, so for the life of me I have no idea where most of the tenancy agreement is (it was 15 pages long so I keep the most important 4 pages to hand). I will give the lettings agent a ring 1st thing in the morning. I just hope he doesnt turn up just as im going off to hospital, ive been waiting 6 months for this appointment!

Well quite frankly if he doesnt have the decency to contact you first then he should have to wait until he does. And if he does show up just as you are leaving, tell him politely you have a very important appointment and are sorry that you don't have time now but you are available on.....'what ever day would be more suitable for you'. Don't forget to ask agents for his number in case you need to cancel/rearrange.