UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Piglet Has Stopped Enough For Me To Get Some Pics

khanu

Piglet managed to actually sleep for some of today - with me in the same room! He is enjoying the kongs and chew toys I've given him and will amuse himself pretty well with them, even if that does mean running around the room with them at the moment with regular check-ins with me. I'm very pleased with him, he is settling pretty well, and with the improvements I've seen already I think the over activity will diminish when he has something to occupy himself with.

He also managed to play with Breckin in the garden without constantly humping him, although he was a bit confused as to Breck's attempts to get him to play indoors.

We made a start on clicker training today (which may explain the sleeping). He understands the click means food but I don't think he has quite got that he can make me click yet. No matter, we have the start of a nice retrieve to hand and a hand touch already.

He is currently in his crate, which he isn't overly impressed with and he is trying desperately to keep his eyes open, but I think he is going to fail in a minute :laugh:

He is due to be castrated and have his tail amputated next week now and from then it should be onwards and upwards with nothing to stop him!