UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

hugs to all you lovely people that dont deserve the nasty things that are happening.

I went for coffee, got petrol, got a few bits, felt unwell, keeled over at the till. Ive just got back from hospital. Chest infection, makes a change from pneumonia. My friend is on her way with my car and the shopping. well, got the chest clinic tomorrow, at least I can honestly say no, the chest problem hasnt gone away

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to pop back in and say thank you ever so much for all the lovely messages I've had off people on here and on Feckbook and the support in finding Dharma a new home. Had one bit of interest so far but not suitable sadly.

My arse is killing too (despite very heavy pain killers) which isn't helping - does anyone here have MBT shoes?

I went for coffee, got petrol, got a few bits, felt unwell, keeled over at the till. Ive just got back from hospital. Chest infection, makes a change from pneumonia. My friend is on her way with my car and the shopping. well, got the chest clinic tomorrow, at least I can honestly say no, the chest problem hasnt gone away

ohmy.gif Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Blimey, hope your feeling better

Just wanted to pop back in and say thank you ever so much for all the lovely messages I've had off people on here and on Feckbook and the support in finding Dharma a new home. Had one bit of interest so far but not suitable sadly.

My arse is killing too (despite very heavy pain killers) which isn't helping - does anyone here have MBT shoes?

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif For what must be an incredibly hard decision

....and a bit unsure.gif about what a sore bum has to do with MBT's laugh.gif

Feeling very unhappy and paranoid about what's making Ben not eat sad.gif He's at the vets tomorrow to check on his neutering wound anyway, so I'll see what a different vet thinks.

Been to London today to have the champagne cream tea that OH won in a raffle a few months ago. The voucher was due to run out tomorrow so we had to use it. It was in a hotel near St Paul's Cathedral. We had ham sandwiches, egg sandwiches, chicken sandwiches and cucumber and rocket sandwiches, 3 fruit tarts, a slice of choccy cake each, a slice of almond cake each and two cream and jam scones each, plus a glass of champagne and a pot of tea each. :sick02: :sick02: We then waddled into St Paul's and listened to the choir singing.

While we were there we lit a candle for our friend John who is not doing well following a major op. He's had stroke and is sedated and on a ventilator. Things don't look good for him. :mecry: If anyone can rustle up some "hope for a miracle" thoughts, they'd be very welcome. :flowers:

....and a bit unsure.gif about what a sore bum has to do with MBT's laugh.gif

Seems when I sat on a stool that collapsed under my gargantuan weight 3 years ago, I snapped off my coccyx, which has only now become a problem now I've lost 3.5st and it's become v. painful and involving the nerves too. Hence sore bum lol.

Feeling very unhappy and paranoid about what's making Ben not eat sad.gif He's at the vets tomorrow to check on his neutering wound anyway, so I'll see what a different vet thinks.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Jazz :ohmy: you really need to look after yourself

:GroupHug: for a miracle for John

RMF I was late home tonight, a combination of meetings and me running late and a van hitting the railway bridge at Berkswell :angry: however I am very excited as an old german very wierd horror story which I have been trying to get hold of in english for ages is being published again and, fingers crossed, I have got a one of a limited run on it's way at not too stupid a price :biggrin:

Oh, and another RMF, a few weeks ago I was asked if I could take on a few extra responsibilities at work, and I said yes, cos I still luffs my job :biggrin: and the other team are struggling with being down due to babies and broken bones. Took on the work and thought no more of it and was then told today I had received a promotion. It's not life changing but it's given me an ickle boost as outside of work I am very low (and I don't feel so bad about buying my book :laugh: )

Way to go Tik's flowers.gif

Work this week has almost entirely been comprised of me acting as an answerphone - so much so I am seriously considering recording myself and just playing it for every caller - "yes they are both home, boy, 8lb 1oz, no they haven't chosen a name for him yet, yes I've had a cuddle, lots of black hair, yes shes fine a bit sore but otherwise alls well, no not really 1 hour the first night 90 mins last night, yes I'll be sure to tell them you called .... " wacko.gif

Seems when I sat on a stool that collapsed under my gargantuan weight 3 years ago, I snapped off my coccyx, which has only now become a problem now I've lost 3.5st and it's become v. painful and involving the nerves too. Hence sore bum lol.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Oooo, that'd be right sore, but what's it got to do with the MBT's ?unsure.gif, are you hoping they will ease the pain ?

I am very excited as an old german very wierd horror story which I have been trying to get hold of in english for ages is being published again and, fingers crossed, I have got a one of a limited run on it's way at not too stupid a price :biggrin:

What is it ? " weird horror story" sounds right up my street biggrin.gif

Not getting the forecasted weather, no snow, just horizontal sleet, right windy though.

What is it ? " weird horror story" sounds right up my street biggrin.gif

It's called Alraune by Hanns Heinz Ewers, written in the early 1900's. If you want I can lend it to you when I've finished giving myself nightmares :ohmy: Also meant to give silly Ben a :GroupHug: yesterday. Is he interested in illicit food when he's out a la mouldy kebab variety. When I was at my wits end in getting Barney to eat, he started eating when I dolloped bits of his dinner on the grass in the park.

RMF I wish it was Thursday night, then I could go to bed again, have a sleep and wake up for the long weekend.

Morning :tired:

I hope you get to the bottom of it and he starts scoffing soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

While we were there we lit a candle for our friend John who is not doing well following a major op. He's had stroke and is sedated and on a ventilator. Things don't look good for him. mecry.gif If anyone can rustle up some "hope for a miracle" thoughts, they'd be very welcome. flowers.gif

Sending some 'hope for a miracle' thoughts Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Oh, and another RMF, a few weeks ago I was asked if I could take on a few extra responsibilities at work, and I said yes, cos I still luffs my job biggrin.gif and the other team are struggling with being down due to babies and broken bones. Took on the work and thought no more of it and was then told today I had received a promotion. It's not life changing but it's given me an ickle boost as outside of work I am very low (and I don't feel so bad about buying my book laugh.gif )

Well done missus Tiks flowers.gif

RMF : My director is in today, which I am not looking forward to sad.gif

The boys are all back at the vets at 4.30 for their second vax so I will need to leave early. Working from home tomorrow and then no work for 4 days.

It's called Alraune by Hanns Heinz Ewers, written in the early 1900's. If you want I can lend it to you when I've finished giving myself nightmares :ohmy: Also meant to give silly Ben a :GroupHug: yesterday. Is he interested in illicit food when he's out a la mouldy kebab variety. When I was at my wits end in getting Barney to eat, he started eating when I dolloped bits of his dinner on the grass in the park.

RMF I wish it was Thursday night, then I could go to bed again, have a sleep and wake up for the long weekend.

SNAPP SNAPP SNAPP

I've just bought that as well, but what an unsavoury character he was.

morning. its sleeting and raining and its bloody cold out. Today is month end, financial year end and tax year end all rolled into one. I expect to have very squiffy eyes by tonight and I doubt I will be in the best of humours :laugh:

Alex try to practice the art of looking at your Director without actualy listening to him... its called zoning out :laugh: