UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Breed Is Barney?

Jazz

Utterly adorable but can't see much Yorkie in there at all.A Yorkie pup of that age would have quite a black coat,they change colour much later.Possibly some Border but more likely Norfolk I think,doesn't matter - he's gorgeous and will find a great home soon I'm sure.Well done for helping him.If you are looking for Rescue back-up Little Dog Rescue would I'm sure be able to help.

the people have decided to give him another go. I was so excited to be getting him, he looked lovely. They said last week they were going to take him to training classes, but changed their minds the next day, so wouldnt be suprised if they get back in touch soon

Poor dog. Some people :(

He actually looks a lot like Tess and we don't know what she is crossed with. When she first came to me I had never been around small dogs before and she seemed tiny to me, but then I saw her next to a JRT and yorkie and she looked HUGE in comparrison. Tess has a terrier face on a stocky body, this little lad looks the same. Not sure where the stocky body comes from though!