UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gorjuss Meg

Moonbladez

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy and Juna certainly are gorgeous wub.gifwub.gif

Poor Meg is facing rather a major dental tomorrow, her teeth are in a really bad state. She was also apparently bitten by another dog when she was in kennels and has a nasty wound on her side which needs to be tidied up and cleaned up while she's under anaesthetic, so good thoughts for her tomorrow please Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Yes indeedy, any thoughts going spare would be much appreciated. I am starting to have my panicy head on happy.gif

She seems to be feeling a bit better this evening thanks to the antibiotics, she even came out of her cage to give me a small kiss on the cheek flowers.gif

SDC10700.jpg

After seeing Gareth on the sofa, she decided to give it ago... and fell asleep. laugh.gif

SDC10704.jpg

Her safespot

SDC10701.jpg

Showing off her new Girlie collar wub.gif (ignore the wet spot, she was trying to nibble)

Edited by Moonbladez

Just heard back from the nice vet who kept me updated the whole way through. She is waking up from the anestetic nicley and apparently looking or the cats. She had her side stitched up, and her blood work showed she is slightly aneamic and other blood things are low, but nothing a few feeds wont fix up.

She has had to have quite a few teef out, think it was 6 in total he said. He has tried to save a few which were touch and go. They may need taking out at a later date.

She is on so much medication she will probably rattle if I shook her, but least now she can start to feel better Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Just a quick message to let you know that she is home, and now fast asleep. She is smiling and seems to be alot brighter now she has had the mankey teeth out. And she seems to be eating the wet food ok, she is eating like a horse. Although it seems she had two bite wounds on her side, one was hidden under the fur. So now she is sporting a rather large bald spot wub.gif