UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gorjuss Meg

Moonbladez

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meg is doing fiiiiine, such a perfect dog.

Although I think she loves the sofa more than she loves Spirit now wacko.gif She looks a bit lost at the moment because Gareth is abroad for a couple of months, she walks around aimlessly when he would be due in for work wub.gif But she soon forgets him when she gets to lie on the sofa again laugh.gif

• 1 month later...

Indeedy she has. She got adopted by a lovley couple about a month ago. She has a brother and a sister to play with and bully. She had her feet well and truley under the table less than 48 hours after arriving. And she definaley likes thier sofa!

Here is a couple Emma has sent me:-

Evening1withMeg.jpg

Itsadogslifereally.jpg

She certainly came out of her shell whilst living with you!!!!!!!! different dog to the one I transported she looked very much like Meg but was very quiet and almost shy:wink:

How are your lads coping with the loss of the flirt.?

Bless her.

X

Sandy is happy he has his mummy back to himself and can finally get back on the sofa. Spirit on the other hand keeps looking for when the next dog is coming in the house.

It's amazing how the resident dogs pick up little bits of foster dogs and when then go to thier forever home, every now and again you see little glimpses of them every now and again. Since Meg went, Sandy is alot more playful and throws his ball in the air like Meg. And Spirit tries and sleeps on the back of the sofa... and fails. And little snippets of Jerry Lee, and Diesel and the rest of them. Heart warming that in a small way, the foster dogs are still here :biggrin: