UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Do You Like Ceaser Milan?

Pingu

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is one thing that causes the Oldies Club committees to heave a collective sigh (based on bad experiences), it's the potential adopter that goes "I've got this Caesar Milan book/DVD..."

I know the programs say 'don't try this at home' but people DO and it doesn't end well. sad.gif

I bet Katie will be great though. wub.gif

(However, if she DID decide to wee on his shoe, then I for one would be cheering loudly! laugh.gif )

TBH I'm surprised that an organisation like PAT would have anything to do with the odious little creep.

Appearing on his show is giving him support.

This site is worth a read - just look at the number of organisations ranked against him and his like. Are they all "jealous"?

http://www.dogwelfarecampaign.org/press-statement.php

Pam

for us its an opportunity to promote what a rescue rottie can do as much as anything else.

the exposure it will give is huge both for P.A.T. and for rescues.

it will give me an opportunity to ask him some questions too if anyone has any

Sorry Pingu, the only reason I'd want to be on stage with him is so I could give him a solid kick in the nuts in front of a crowd. I think he's a nasty, slimy little turd who should be prosecuted for cruelty!

And I'd be right there cheering you on.

Pam

TBH I'm surprised that an organisation like PAT would have anything to do with the odious little creep.

Appearing on his show is giving him support.

This site is worth a read - just look at the number of organisations ranked against him and his like. Are they all "jealous"?

http://www.dogwelfarecampaign.org/press-statement.php

Pam

Yup, and me! And in that case I would join you on stage for the exact same reason.

It might be a great opportunity to promote Rotties as PAT dogs, but I for one would not want to have anything to do with anything that is being promoted by CM - I just think he's SUCH bad news for dogs :(

He would not come anywhere near my dogs ever, and if you can ask him a question, please ask when he's going to take his methods out of the dark ages and start training dogs like a proper trainer. Or else get hold of a shock collar and challenge him to put it on while you work the remote :wink:

Sorry Pingu, the only reason I'd want to be on stage with him is so I could give him a solid kick in the nuts in front of a crowd. I think he's a nasty, slimy little turd who should be prosecuted for cruelty!

That did make me laugh biggrin.gif My sentiments exactly.

well bloody sod ya then biggrin.gif

i wont get his autograph for you when we meet him (and are on stage with him) on the 20th march. Katie will be at the Echo arena representing Pets as Therapy on stage during his show. hes doing a spot on P.A.T. and katie has been chosen to represent the charity at the Liverpool event

Good for Katie ! :flowers:

If you get close enought to him shove a pinch collar over his head and drag him round the stage and see how he likes it.

Then stick a shock collar on him and let him wander around looking at things he's interested in and shock ther ar**hole everytime he gets near it.

Followed by hanging heavy weights on him so he can't move too fast.

Finally, while he's walking next to you, if his tiny little backside swings in the wrong direction deliver a swift kick to the back of his leg to straighten him up.

I'd pay to watch that!

Me too, me too wavey.gif, can i join in please

I'd like to tie a shock collar around his ickle nuts and use it copiously. So I guess that's a "no" then laugh.gif

Where can I buy the tickets ? laugh.gif

I just don't understand him, I've heard him make some comments that lead me to believe he knows about sign's of stress, shutting down and all that, yet he appear's to ignore what the dog is desperately trying to communicate, I think he'd be better employed as a Jeremy Kyle type show host, cos he's the shitest dog trainer ever.

Good for Katie ! :flowers:

If you get close enought to him shove a pinch collar over his head and drag him round the stage and see how he likes it.

Then stick a shock collar on him and let him wander around looking at things he's interested in and shock ther ar**hole everytime he gets near it.

Followed by hanging heavy weights on him so he can't move too fast.

Finally, while he's walking next to you, if his tiny little backside swings in the wrong direction deliver a swift kick to the back of his leg to straighten him up.

I'd pay to watch that!

What about the alpha roll?