UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Grandbrats

ailsas mum

I can't believe that my youngest grandbrat is four months old today, it just seems like a few weeks since I was telling you all about her, I thought I would put on some new pictures of her.

Rebecca :wub:

DSC06387.jpg

DSC06400.jpg

DSC06031-1.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

And a couple of the other two, Cady who is now 16 months and just about walking, she's bright but very lazy and a right comedian :wub: .

DSC06364.jpg

Picture178.jpg

she's spending far to much time playing with Arran :laugh:

:laugh:

DSC06361.jpg

Last but not least the only boy Alexander :wub: 19 months who has started to pick up swear words :unsure: , his favourite is to tell people to fof of, he does get told of but so far he's still doing it, he also always gets to the phone first and yells haoo at people, he then shouts Paul ( his dad ) and hands it to him

:laugh: .

Picture098.jpg

Xanderscratchinghisass.jpg

Cady trying to strangle him :laugh:

DSC06023.jpg

I must admit I really quite like them but I'm hoping that that's the lot :laugh: .

Terri

Thank you :flowers: they are pretty good apart from Xander swearing and Cady not sleeping, so far Rebecca is behaving herself :biggrin:

Ssshhh, not a word, but I think I might be quite fond of Rebecca unsure.gif, I don't "do" children.

Jane would be good as the child catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang :laugh:

Terri

very sweet children, particularly the new baby! Are they really brats? definition of the word is ill mannered annoying child, or illmannered immature adult... :rolleyes: surely they should be too young to fit that description?

Cady is turning into a right handfull, I've had her all day today and I've had my hair pulled, I've been bitten and she's been nipping me, she also usually plays very nicely with Arran but today she kept trying to hit him, she's been a right wee monster but I still love her :wub: .

Terri

Cady is turning into a right handfull, I've had her all day today and I've had my hair pulled, I've been bitten and she's been nipping me, she also usually plays very nicely with Arran but today she kept trying to hit him, she's been a right wee monster but I still love her :wub: .

Terri

Hmm..maybe it's not such a bad thing that I don't see my little grandson Aidan very often then! :laugh: there are benefits to living a four hour drive away! He's pretty good with the dogs..so far..but as he was only a year in January, that has time to change!

DylandAidan.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

Lovely pictures :wub: , it can be a bit of a bind living so close together. Cady's dad lives with us as her parents keep splitting up and getting back together :wacko: , at the moment they are together but living apart. Cady doesn't sleep well and can get up quite a few times during the night, last week she stayed here three nights this week so far it's been two. I have her all day Thursday as they don't have child care for her then. Rebecca's mum is on maternity leave and she is here with her five days a week.I see Xander a couple of times a week and I'm getting him all day Monday as they don't have anyone to look after him. I'M KNACKERED but I still adore them .

Terri

They're all absolutely scrummy but I need this little alien man :wub: :laugh: (I could do with you as my MIL as well :laugh: :flowers: )

He is pretty special and he's his grandads best pal, the pair of them are inseparable if Vince is in, you honestly wouldn't want me as a MIL I'm really a bit of a sod when I get going :laugh: .

Terri