Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cliffy growls at his tail before he catches it in his mouth,

and then slowly pirouettes the length of the house until he

gets to the front door :rolleyes: , nutter :laugh:

Como "eats" his lower back leg. He gets his jaw round it and chomps on it. He doesn't d it all the time and doesn't make it sore - just treats it like a bone. :wacko: :wacko:

Di, nasty situation with that bloke but don't blame yourself. It was his choice, he didn't want your help and at least your actions gave him a chance.

I gave the DL team a heads up about your deerhoundy girl, and someone mentioned a missing SLR lurcher but blowed if I can get the link to work, will try again.

Hope you can work out this thing with your half-sis, Alex.

A cousin of mine would like to meet me next time I go and see my mum. He is near Derby so not too far away. We haven't seen each other for 60 years :ohmy: He can't remember me as he was too little at the time, so he doesn't remember me persuading him that we should run away to sea because mum told us we had to finish our dinner which we didn't like. We didn't get very far as we argued over which way the sea was, and he said he would rather work with trains than go to sea. So we went home and I managed to get rid of the offending meal without mum finding out.He has now retired from a successful career in computers with Railtrak :laugh:

Edited by owl

There is a bloke in our office today using a hot desk about two desks away from mine. I swear to God he sounds exactly like Rab C Nesbitt laugh.gif Every time he gets on the phone I alternate between wanting to slap him cos he's so loud and wanting to pee myself cos of what he sounds like laugh.gif

Can lovely fugees please think positive thoughts for my friends rabbit who is poorly and recovering from an peration. He was fine on Saturday, then went quickly downhill on Sunday and was operated on Monday. He is still in the Vets and needs some rallying thoughts please. :wub:

He is called Mr.S (Starsky)and is muchly loved and treasured.

xxx