UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Camping Weekend 25th-27th June

lil_angel

Will be great to meet some newcomers - and don't worry about delinquent dogs,we've all been there at some stage.Can't wait to show off Trixie - but I'm sure going to miss Daisy's frantic screams every time she walked past the rabbit/guinea pig enclosures :wub:

There are no enclosures now, they've built more pods. (Can't remember if they have been moved elsewhere).

We have to keep a bit of distance with Jack too. he can't see the other dogs, so barks if they're a bit near. He's fine walking with them though :wacko:

Have all those who have booked camping paid their balances in full? Apparently they've changed their rules and now where there is an outstanding balance it must be paid at least 28 days prior to arrival. We cannot guarantee to hold your pitch or pod without full payment. I didnt realise this until I phoned to cancel Lynne's pitch as I never received the original confirmation email. Thankfully mine is all sorted now. Just wanted to mention it just in case it effected anyone else.

Have all those who have booked camping paid their balances in full? Apparently they've changed their rules and now where there is an outstanding balance it must be paid at least 28 days prior to arrival. We cannot guarantee to hold your pitch or pod without full payment. I didnt realise this until I phoned to cancel Lynne's pitch as I never received the original confirmation email. Thankfully mine is all sorted now. Just wanted to mention it just in case it effected anyone else.

I think we're ok in the B&B, they don't usually charge until you leave. I might phone them, just to make sure! :flowers: Less than a week to go, how exciting. :biggrin:

do you do a bring and buy, or tombola? Is there anything you plan for everyone to do?

tips and cheats for us newbies please :biggrin:

we did a bring and buy last year, can anyone confirm we can have one this year. or what about a swap meet where people can do swap for goods rather than trade in cash which i don't think is allowed on the site :unsure:

I got it on my initial confirmation so I paid up in time :)

Does anyone bringing a BBQ which we could throw out meet on at the BBQ? Ive tried to find some disposable ones but they decided they didnt have any left it stock :angry:

So far ive ordered muchies such as Pringles, sausage rolls, cocktail sausages, some frozen meat in a chiller box, juice, ill throw some sandwiches together. Only thing is Gareth eats like his stomach is a bottomless pit. Im scared he will run out of food and start eating the car :glare: