UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Camping Weekend 25th-27th June

lil_angel

Oooohhh, what about Temptation Alley? You put some treats and toys either side of a stretch (approx 100 metres) and then call your dog to you from the other end. The aim is for them to get to you without being distracted, then the fastest time wins. It is a lot of fun, not to mention hilarious when the dogs decide that the treats are more interesting their owners! laugh.gif

BACK!!

Im so tired... no idea how the dogs managed! Still proud of Fatty Spirit winning 2 competitions biggrin.gif

Thank you for organising it, I had such a fab time. Even with the screaming children and noisey birds and no sleep mellow.gif

2 cameras worth of photos as mine died.. just checked 1 memory card..190 photos huh.gif Dread to think what the back up camera has on it

Edited by Moonbladez

Hi it was great to meet everyone.:flowers: Sorry I seemed like a hooligan letting Otis wander off his lead at start. He was badly attacked end of last year on his lead and I was SO nervous about him meeting dogs on the lead I thought that he would know I was nervous and if I said anything people might over compensate for him with their dogs SO SORRY.

He did really well. Bless him. It was the worst sight him being attacked he has got so submissive since our other dog died. But he came right out of his shell lovely to see:biggrin:

Kirsty

Otis was lovely, he seemed very chilled out and happy. I let Tess wander around off lead a little too, so don't worry. After the owners dog had a poo on our patio and then had a go at Tess, I thought sod it- what's good for the goose is good for the gander! laugh.gif

It was great to meet everyone. Sorry that we didn't get to say goodbye properly, I came over on Sunday morning but got there too late.

Huge thanks to Amy and all the others involved in arranging everything. All the dogs were lovely and very well behaved- apart from Tess when the food was out! rolleyes.gif I have to say, I do have a soft spot for JoT's dog, chocolate EBT cross lab- I didn't find out his name, but he is lovely. wub.gif

I have to say, I do have a soft spot for JoT's dog, chocolate EBT cross lab- I didn't find out his name, but he is lovely. wub.gif

That'll be the lovely Tricks http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=1917 :biggrin:

Kirsty, Otis looked very well behaved to me. He's a lovely dog and we've got a nice photo of him doing the sausage bobbing which I'll post on the other photo thread in a mo.