UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Camping Weekend 25th-27th June

lil_angel

• 2 weeks later...

Ive realised at 4am this morning (as you do biggrin.gif ) that Spirit will celebrate his 7th Birthday that week, and he couldn't think of a better way to spend it than with his Oldies friends.

So therefore he has told me to make some birthday treats for the attending guests. There will be cake, sausage rolls and party hats! And maybe some party games like musical mats

Ive realised at 4am this morning (as you do biggrin.gif ) that Spirit will celebrate his 7th Birthday that week, and he couldn't think of a better way to spend it than with his Oldies friends.

So therefore he has told me to make some birthday treats for the attending guests. There will be cake, sausage rolls and party hats! And maybe some party games like musical mats

Brilliant Bekki and a bit spooky as Im currently organising a Pawty for the Saturday of camping with games and now we have a birthday to celebrate as well :biggrin:

It will be Cherry's 6th gotcha day on the Sunday too! ( I don't know when her birthday is). Exciting :biggrin:

Hi guys,

Hope you have a good time. We will not be joining you this year. I fouund it far too expensive last year and we are booked up with competitions for Cooper until Mid Oct now!

Will however be seeing anyone going to the CMC do at end Sept. Hope to see LOTS of you there. That one is always on our calender of events.

Have just got myself a new trailer tent - v.posh! & means lots more space for me and the dogs and any extras we get along the way. Just need to get a tow bar fitted now! My best mate towed it from coventry to my house last night for me bless him!

Thats great Claire. Now you can stay and join in the BBQ's ect.

Aer you going to Jackie's show or to Ruth's. If so see you there

Lookiing forward to the Oldies do now, won't be long now Sorry you won't be there

Barbara

Yay!!

29486_396540193799_696928799_4282258_1959838_n.jpg

Spirit is now getting excited and is ordering all his party hats, sausage rolls and cocktail sausages. He sulked when I said he couldn't have a pinyata as doggies had no way of hitting it. wacko.gif He is glad other doggies are celebrating aswell that weekend, he doesn't do well under the spotlight cool.gif

I have got this weekend pencilled in on my calendar but can't say for definite until possibly day before if I can go or not. I would love to and bring grumpy Harry, fat boy Fergus and sweet little Lucy!

It would be great to meet everyone and all those lovely doggiesbiggrin.gif

You may find they are booked up by then, but good luck and hope you can get there!

Unfortunately I've had to cancel, something has come up for my OH and he won't be able to look after the other dogs that weekend mecry.gif

I will try to get there for a day trip to see everyone smile.gif

You may find they are booked up by then, but good luck and hope you can get there!

Unfortunately I've had to cancel, something has come up for my OH and he won't be able to look after the other dogs that weekend mecry.gif

I will try to get there for a day trip to see everyone smile.gif

Sorry to hear that Fee :( hope to see you for the day :)

We have decided that if Molly is still with us that we will be leaving her at home with mum and my sister, with the cruciate injury and still getting over her lobectomy we think it would be too much for her :(