UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello From Wiltshire

Jeanne

I am new to Forums so apologies for any mistakes. I am Jeanne and the proud owner of Oldies Club (Gentle) Joe a 14 year old lab/collie and also many cats including Serena a feral who was relocated here 9 1/2 years ago when the scrap yard she was living at was due to be re developed. I help with a local cat rescue group www.cat-rescue1.co.uk hence the number of cats!

I retired from work almost 2 years ago and wanted to have a dog again after a gap of 5 years since we lost the last one. Previously OH and me have had 2 racing greyhounds, 3 lab crosses and a Large Munsterlander but not all together! I have dabbled in obedience, gundog working, agility, showing and of course rescue. Jack of all trades etc. Because of our cats any new dog had to be good with cats and Joe is brilliant we both love him to bits.

I have also just taken up horse riding again after a gap of many years, it's wonderful this retirement lark!

It has been lovely to meet some of the Oldies Club members on both the walk at Westonbirt and at Bradford on Avon and I look forward to meeting again soon.

I hope to learn my way around the forum in due course, there seems to be so much to see.