UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Celebrity Big Brother

chickentikka

Nooooo, not Stephan Baldwin, I like him, didn't know he had become a born again christian wacko.gif.....I may have liked him better as a coke snorting waster laugh.gif.

Lady Sovereign......who ?

Never heard of the other two Z listers either, I think big Steph will keep them all in hand biggrin.gif

Lady Sov is WKD! :cool: :biggrin:

It would've been a blast if Boy George had been in the house, I could even have been tempted to see if I could catch some highlights on my laptop :) But why on earth are Z-list "celebrities" ex/boyfriends considered celebrities as well? Methinks they are cheap enough for the budget that CBB's got :rolleyes:

I've never watched any sort of Big Brother and never intend to, but of the list, only one name I recognise and that's Vinnie Jones. How can you call some little slapper who managed to sleep with a raddled old has been rock star a "celebrity"? I suppose her main hope for the future is that the retired Madam might offer her a job! if people really enjoy watching this sort of bilge, then god help the human race is all I can say. :wacko:

i dont normally watch big brother but tuned in last night and saw danes bruises, and the way he and alex reid are alternating between being polite and looking uncomfortable and decided it might be worth a watch if only for the playground humour that it might chuck out add to that vinnie jones and his short fuse and it could be spectacular :laugh:

Stephanie beacham looks a bit like a fish out of water though bless her, banged up with hoodlums :laugh:

I've never watched any sort of Big Brother and never intend to, but of the list, only one name I recognise and that's Vinnie Jones. How can you call some little slapper who managed to sleep with a raddled old has been rock star a "celebrity"? I suppose her main hope for the future is that the retired Madam might offer her a job! if people really enjoy watching this sort of bilge, then god help the human race is all I can say. :wacko:

Thats what I say every time the Celeb one comes on, then I just have a quick peek to see who's desperate enough to go on....next thing you know I'm bookmarking the damned thing laugh.gif.......what can I say, I'm weak willed and shallow laugh.gif. Hate the regular one though, where's the fun in watching a bunch of nobodies making tits of themselves unsure.gif

Thank god for abortion

Did anyone else just hear Heidi Fleiss say that? ohmy.gif

The controversy has already started!!!

I can't figure out why Vinny Jones is doing this, I thought he was quite successful. He's definitely better at acting than he ever was at football!

I really hope people give that Nicola a chance, I hate the way pretty girls always get voted out first. Ok she seems a bit vacant, but so far quite harmless.

I know it's tragic, dumb downed tv- but I can't resist watching it anyway.