UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Am No Longer .......

Happylittlegreensquirrel

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone for your comments and support , Dogstar is 100 % a team effort so I will pass on your kind words :flowers: equally we want to say Thank you to everyone who has donated money or equipment because basically without you Dogstar would not be able to reach anywhere near as many animals as it does

Your posters are brilliant, really powerful. Did you create them yourselves?

Their simplicity with each featuring a single dog, an amazing photos and a few carefully chosen words makes an excellent message.

Be proud of your posters and all the fantastic work they represent. Well done! :flowers:

Thank you :flowers:

I did create them myself on my mac using pages ( mac version of word ) , the photos are mine from various trips and I made them Black and White as I thought it was more striking with the orange

I have never done anything like this before so I have been very pleased with how they have turned out and the feedback we have had on them :biggrin:

please feel free to use any of them as an Avatar Andrea :flowers:

If anyone wants to use any of them for anything else please do so , equally if people want to cross post them to other forums ( as long as thats allowed by the forum owners ) again feel free

There is also a album onDogstar Facebook Fanpage which again can be crossposted to peoples profiles

the PDF versions are far better quailty and size so if anyone wants them please let me know

do you think people would really buy them ?

I am never this creative normally so its a bit of a shock that I have made something good let alone 7 somethings good. I get the feeling I am meant to do something else with them and they feel special to me and everyone who has seen them has given really positive feedback and they seem to touch people in a way that nothing I have done before has

I will sleep on and hope that inspiration can strike a squirrel twice in a month !

• 4 months later...