UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Am No Longer .......

Happylittlegreensquirrel

A series of posters showing the positive change the Dogstar Foundation has made for dogs in our care. Larger PDF versions are available on request ( pm me or email [email protected] ).

Please feel free to cross post

I_am_no_longer_alonev21.jpg

Pickle the Temple dog came into our care on November 3rd 2009, Dogstar will now provide Veterinary care , support and food so Pickle

never feels alone again.

I_am_no_longer_at_risk_1.jpg

Patty was sterilized and given Rabies and DHLP vaccines at 2 Dogstar funded clinics, keeping her free from disease and unwanted pregnancies

I_am_no_longer_hungry1.jpg

Bumpy the blind temple dog came into our care in May 2008 very underweight , thanks to regular meals paid for by Dogstar Bumpy will never know hunger again

I_am_no_longer_lost_-11.jpg

Oscar was found collapsed in the road aged 4 weeks, Dogstar provided medical care and found him a new home at one of our supported Temples

I_am_no_longer_sad1.jpg

Milkshake was one of the first 4 homeless puppies Dogstar worked with in 2006, as a sponsor dog she still lives at one of our supported Temples

I_am_no_longer_sick.jpg

Michael was very sick with a maggot infested wound untill he was treated by our visiting UK Volunteer Vet Peter

I_am_no_longer_unwanted_1.jpg

Fugee came into our care in February 2009 pregnant and unwanted , Fugee is now sterilised , vaccinated and much loved at one of our supported temples

all of the above has been done in no small part due to the support we have recived from you guys so Thank You :flowers:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your posters are brilliant, really powerful. Did you create them yourselves?

Their simplicity with each featuring a single dog, an amazing photos and a few carefully chosen words makes an excellent message.

Be proud of your posters and all the fantastic work they represent. Well done! :flowers: