UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet Josie

Pingu

well there is a suprise. I guess I knew when I rang and asked if you could take her as an emergency foster this might happen :whistle: :ph34r_anim:

:biggrin: Just call you Devious Di :laugh:

Welcome home Josie you are one very lucky girl.

What a lovely photo- it's one to distribute as widely has possible as it shows what lovely dogs rotties are. :wub:

Josie says thank you all for your wishes and says that she's settling in very nicely :biggrin:

We've had no accidents from day one, the first day she came in and curled up into a tiny ball on the sofa and slept, think it was a case of "if I make myself small and close my eyes I'll be ok". 2 days later she was happy on the bed. She wags her whole body when we come home, and is now responding to her name although I have to try not to call her "Jo Jo" !

We are so proud of our lot for the way they have accepted her although poor Katie is walking round the place with the "my daddy doesn't love me anymore" expression, Misty is being fantastic although did tell J tonight that it was her chewstick, Ellie is being her usual cheeky self, Benny isn't sure but is happy being a muppet as usual and as for Ryker .... we don't think he's realised there's another dog in the house ! :laugh:

Rick there's space left on that bed for a little un? sort of 10wkish size :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeh, no probs :wacko: