UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'M Getting Divorced

chuckey-lee

hiya all,

long time no see lol,I haven't been here for a while,mostly cuz I was too busy with my boys 'n pets but also cuz I had much going on here at home,as you can gather from the title lol

anyway,to get to the point,after 9yrs together and married for 2 ,Ive finally come to the desission the man I thought I was in love with didn't really exist :( and we're better off each in our own places.The kids can go when they like but the dogs and cat are coming with me.We are staying in the same town to keep it easy for the kids.Ive already got a new place and will post piccies as soon as Ive got internet up there,got a stunning garden and a lovely 3bed bungalow :)

well, it was short but I just wanted to let you guys know myself before any vicious rumours start circulating ;),hope you're all well,

lots of love,

Vivian -xxx-

ps I'll finally be able to give my Chuck's ashes a dignefyed place instead of hidden in the cupboard :wub:

sorry to hear that hun,can i ask how you are dealing with it? I find it very hard,specially since my boys 3&7 are involved and being used by my stb-ex-husband to score cheap points :(

Hate it when ex's use the kids to score cheap points - so unfair, especially for the children :angry:

Will PM you soon for a 'chat'

Chin up - we women are amazingly strong :flowers: