UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello From Northants

The Dogmother

Hello to you!

My name is Diane, I've been animal mad my whole life. I am the sort of person that NEEDS a dog in my life.

I am truly blessed in that I have a fantastic husband, two wonderful dogs Tia and Scooby, a great home, my own dog sitting and dog walking business and my health.

I have been volunteering with transport runs, homechecks and the odd assessment for various rescues, and currently have a foster dog staying with me (He's a Lurcher Link dog). I am now just starting to helpThe Oldies Club with Co-Ordinating transport runs.

If you want more information just get in touch :)

Hi all, thank you for the welcome. Blind Lemon Jefferson is indeed our foster boy. He's only a baby. About 12 months. If anyone is interested I can give you a linky to his thread on his thread on Lurcher Link. Tia is a rescue from a rescue that has been closed down and Scooby is a rescue from Jerry Greens Brixworth. We used to have a Doberman called Angus. It's nearly a year since he died so thats still quite raw at times. He was about 10 when he'd had enough. Poor breeding practices probably contributed to his wobblers, and thats what took all his quality of life away.

Andy my husband is fantastic at doing doggy photos so stand by your beds, there will be many many more pics to come :)

I have a transport Run Request ready to post just as soon as admin have had chance to check my PM asking them for permission to post on behalf of Oldies. I like to do things teh right way - so if I do get anything wrong please PM me and politely let me know :)

• 1 month later...