UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Perry Pugs 4Th Gotya Day

Red Rotties

Can you believe Perry has only been here for 4 years, its hard to believe he hasnt been here forever!

Perry can in to rescue after spending 12 years in a crate in a shed and being used as a stud dog. He came in with such an infected mouth he had to undergo an op to remove all his teeth, he is also deaf.

So he came in to my home as a foster. Didnt like cuddles, or fuss and couldnt understand anything of toys.

He was advertised for rehoming on the internet, including the oldies club.

Even though he was an oldie pugs dont often come up for rehoming so the calls started about him.

Callers that had other dogs, he couldnt go there, he cant hear warning growls so would be at risk (4 other dogs live here)

Callers that had cats, he only has his sight a cat could scratch him and he lose that (cats live here)

Callers that had children, to touch him suddenly would make him jump and kids are more likely to do that (multiple kid house here)

you seeing a theme here, there was every excuse used why he couldnt go to these homes, it was clear he wasnt going anywhere!

My hubby of the big dog brigade agreed he could stay as we would probably get 6 months with him at his age.. wrong lol

4 years on and he is my super dog

supadog014.jpg

my smuggy dog

perryandothers019.jpg

my funny dog

perry-2.jpg

He has been a father figure to many fosters here and just been a dream... I love my funny little flatfaced friend :wub: