UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

*Updated: Chers Pixi Has Been Found And Is Home Safe!*

Jazz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back, so many fields and undergrowth for a little dog to hide mecry.gif Was getting too dark to see much now, did meet a few dog walkers that are now on the look out and have Cher's numbers to contact rather than trying to catch her if she spooks.

Will go back at 5.30am and do my dogs couple of hours morning walk over there instead of locally but hope to God she has made her own way home and is safely tucked up long before then.

Lorraine

Just back, so many fields and undergrowth for a little dog to hide mecry.gif Was getting too dark to see much now, did meet a few dog walkers that are now on the look out and have Cher's numbers to contact rather than trying to catch her if she spooks.

Will go back at 5.30am and do my dogs couple of hours morning walk over there instead of locally but hope to God she has made her own way home and is safely tucked up long before then.

Lorraine

I've recruited a local helper, Ian West, to the search. V experienced with dogs on the run. He is going to log on to DL now and get details and Cher's number. He intends to go and search tomorrow afternoon as he has a half-day free.

I cant thank you all enough. :flowers:

Val is coming back tomorrow to help me look and put up the posters that Laura very kindly made. :flowers: I hope to god that I have good news to post tomorrow. We have put on the poster that she is speyed in case somebody tries to keep her for breeding and that there is a £100 reward. It might mean the difference between somebody keeping her or handing her back to me.Again,thank you all for your help and good thoughts x