UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Goodnight Sweethearts

Purrpuss

This dreadful year continues and Azrael and I are continuing out close relationship. He may be an angel, but I really really don't want to see him again this year :mecry:

In July little Henry came for a short stay. He arrived at Freshfields obviously distressed and traumatised and they brought him here. Just a few short days later, a host of vets checks and after lots of watching and trying to break through, it became clear that to let him continue was not on, and the only kind option was to let him go. He had been cared for, someone had loved him. I hope he has found them again, and the happiness that I could not give him :lily:

Two weeks ago, JoJo decided it was her turn to go. My tiny little Princess, who despite her size and disabilites, literally threw herself at life. If anything got in her way or annoyed her would just stand still and scream blue murder until it was sorted, or just so that I would pick her up and give her a cuddle. Her walks were in the buggy, where she would just sit and mop all the attention she got and with humbling modesty would agree that yes she was indeed beautiful and yes she was a princess. Her little bed is still at my feet, and its funny how something so small represents such a huge void in the house. Night night sweetheart. Wait for me :angel:

disc5338.jpg

Last night was Murphys turn. About a year ago he was diagnosed with a brain tumour, that for the most part didn't effect him at all - apart from his legs doing entirely different things than he expected. Losing JoJo had a huge effect on him, and he went down hill rapidly in the last two weeks. It has been less than a day, and I miss him so much. Sleep tight my darling Mr Moo :angel:

disc5256.jpg

Rest well my little angels :heart: :mecry: :mecry: