UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Milly Has Another Lump :(

merledogs

We don't have another vets appointment, although if the lump on her leg starts to bother her we may have to think about removing it, but as she only has "weeks" left according to the vet, not sure how she would cope with a GA.

It is not very nice watching the tumours grow and knowing that one day soon they will take my baby girl away from me :(

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

It is not very nice watching the tumours cope with a GA. grow and knowing that one day soon they will take my baby girl away from me :(

:GroupHug:

She doesn't know how ill she is so make the most of her, that last week I had with Gracie I will never forget, I took her everywhere with me even the market, her legs were only 3ins long and she couldn't walk very well so I put her in a bag, she loved it, she was so high up and could see everything, things that she had never been able to see before.

Do things together and enjoy each other's company, spoil her rotten and like me you will happy memories of the last short tim.

You know she may not have much longer but she doesn't, she will pick up your sadness and wonder why, enjoy her, celebrate your life together. I am going through this again now with Joe, but I intend to really enjoy what time we have left together. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug:

She doesn't know how ill she is so make the most of her, that last week I had with Gracie I will never forget, I took her everywhere with me even the market, her legs were only 3ins long and she couldn't walk very well so I put her in a bag, she loved it, she was so high up and could see everything, things that she had never been able to see before.

Do things together and enjoy each other's company, spoil her rotten and like me you will happy memories of the last short tim.

You know she may not have much longer but she doesn't, she will pick up your sadness and wonder why, enjoy her, celebrate your life together. I am going through this again now with Joe, but I intend to really enjoy what time we have left together. :GroupHug:

Thats just lovely and so very true, made me well up a bit.