UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Milly Has Another Lump :(

merledogs

Just thought I'd add an update. It's getting more difficult to get her to eat, so have just cooked her some salmon to try and tempt her today - waiting for it to cool down before I give it to her.

She is still okay in herself, she played with Beau last night briefly and is still running up the garden to tell the rottie behind us off.

This is the tumour on her back leg :(

3-16.jpg

Looks horrible but doesn't seem to be bothering her that much. The one in her neck is far bigger and growing all the time.

I am still thinking of you both even though I am not around so much. :GroupHug: Glad to hear Milly is still playing and has her spirit. Hope she enjoyed being spoilt with salmon. :biggrin: Do you have a date to take her back to the vets for a checkup or is just when you think she needs one? Must be really watching the tumours growing and worrying about your little girl. :( Continuing to send lots of positive thoughts for Milly. :wub:

Andrea x

Do you have a date to take her back to the vets for a checkup or is just when you think she needs one? Must be really watching the tumours growing and worrying about your little girl. :(

We don't have another vets appointment, although if the lump on her leg starts to bother her we may have to think about removing it, but as she only has "weeks" left according to the vet, not sure how she would cope with a GA.

It is not very nice watching the tumours grow and knowing that one day soon they will take my baby girl away from me :(

• Like 1