UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jan, Needs Healing Thoughts Please *Update: Very Sad News :-((*

Houndwoman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick update. Jan is still about the same tonight. She is off to the vet's tomorrow for a check up but we know there is nothing he can do.

We have tried all sorts to get her eating better to no availsad.gif

She still has the will to go on so we are sticking with itsmile.gif

Vet has said that she is in no pain just feeling very flat and tired. She also has a urinary tract infection which is no surprise as the Lymphoma makes her susceptible to all sorts of infections.

She has had a long acting antibiotic injection so at least she should get relief from that.

She has eaten a few slices of sausage which I know isn't much but she didn't eat anything yesterday so a slight improvementsmile.gif

Our dear gentle little girl left for the Bridge yesterday at 10.55am mecry.gif

She started being sick on Saturday evening after having a reasonable day and through Saturday night she had diarrhoea. Yesterday morning we could see that she was deteriorating and we were going to call the vet out here to help her.

Jan made the decision for us before we could do that and passed away very quickly.

Dear Jan I know you will not be lonely where you are, you have so many friends waiting for you. You had so many friends whilst you were here with us and sadly they left one by one and I know it was difficult for you as you missed them so much sad.gif

The only consolation for us here is that you are now all reunited and you will now understand where they all went to.

Love you always January Dewdrops wub.gif wub.gif