UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jan, Needs Healing Thoughts Please *Update: Very Sad News :-((*

Houndwoman

Mike and I would like to thank you all for your lovely thoughts and words wub.gif It really does help when you know that people understand the loss and the pain.

We buried Jan on Monday afternoon in our own little pet cemetery, she is lay next to Molly Basset her old mate and surrounded by her other Bridge friends(there are so many of them now) sad.gif

Jan came here 12 years ago from Consort Bioservices where she had been bred to be sold on to a lab which could have been anywhere in the World. A twist of fate gave her freedom and we have been blessed to have shared all those wonderful years together wub.gif

She was given a life that she hadn't been intended to have originally.

Here is a another pic of her. I think you will see how her gentleness shines through.

January22007.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike and I would like to thank you all for your lovely thoughts and words wub.gif It really does help when you know that people understand the loss and the pain.

We buried Jan on Monday afternoon in our own little pet cemetery, she is lay next to Molly Basset her old mate and surrounded by her other Bridge friends(there are so many of them now) sad.gif

Jan came here 12 years ago from Consort Bioservices where she had been bred to be sold on to a lab which could have been anywhere in the World. A twist of fate gave her freedom and we have been blessed to have shared all those wonderful years together wub.gif

She was given a life that she hadn't been intended to have originally.

Here is a another pic of her. I think you will see how her gentleness shines through.

January22007.jpg

It does shine through. A proper little lady :wub:

She was a proper little lady Andrea-thanksflowers.gif She also had a very mischievous side to her, such a wonderful characterwub.gif

I had a difficult day yesterday as I had been in B'ham for a couple of days with Sam and Digger and when I got back here and no Jan, well, oh dearsad.gif

She used to get so excited about them coming back and I used to go into the house before I got the 'boys' out of the van and say 'Jan, I've brought your boys back'. It made her so happy.

I wish I could have taken her to B'ham with me but she just wouldn't settle there without her Daddy.

Edited by Houndwoman