UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Relationship Has Ended

Peachy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: dont try to make any decisions yet,give yourself time to grieve over the loss of your relationship, and turn to your friends.You have loads of friends on here who will support you and help you get back on your feet. You are too raw to think clearly at the moment. My heart goes out to you. x

How absolutely awful for you. I know it's not for everybody but you could consider going to your GP and ask to be referred to a counsellor. It just sounds like you could do with some help in learning to feel good about yourself and maybe it would help you get through this. I've just started seeing someone and it's tiring but very helpful.

xx

Firstly a big :GroupHug: for you. Just wish I was closer. Take your time, talk to your freinds. Go visit and see the new baby. Most of all greive for the relationship that was.

The way you are feeling now describes me about 6 years ago. Rock bottom. But you know what there is only one way and that is up. :GroupHug:

Take care hon. :GroupHug:

I can only echo what others are saying on here Kelly and send you lots of :GroupHug:

I've been there in the past when I lost my partner of 10 years, my dog to lymphoma only 6 months later and then couldn't afford my house so had to move in with my mum and dad. The loneliness is something you just can't explain, but each day it will get better and your confidence will come back.

It's great that your friends are there for you, they sound good ones. Will be thinking of you and we're all here if you need us :GroupHug:

so sorry to read this Kelly :GroupHug: I think you are dealing with 3 things

End of your relationship

Shock

Repairing / rebuilding friendships

each one of those is a big thing so 3 together is going to make you feel overwhelmed etc at times ,

people have posted some excellent advice which I really hope helps you :GroupHug:

Kelly, I am so sorry, and can only echo what others have said.

However, with the mortgage I would suggest that after a few days you talk to someone trustworthy who is good with finance and can help you look at options. Don't let arrears build up, tackle the problem head-on. Even though as everyone says you will not be clear-headed enough to make big decisions yet, this is one thing you can't let slide for long. :GroupHug:

Kelly, you are a strong, articulate, intelligent and sensible person, so you will get through this. It will be very hard, you know that, but you will get through it.

All of the OC peeps will help you in any way we can, and it sounds like you have some good friends and a loving family to turn to.

Look after yourself, Kelly. :GroupHug:

Having been there and got the t-shirt so to speak, I know what you are going thru, you have many more emotions to go thru.....

I am in Oxfordshire so can't be to far away, if you need someone to talk to I am more than happy to lend an ear (and a shoulder if needed), if you want to pm me your number or I can send you mine.

Kelly whereabouts are you?

The first thing you need to do is speak to your mortgage provider. Explain that things are difficult financially and ask for a payment break while you sort things out.

I've very recently come out of a 14 year relationship and it is very very difficult. Stress over money, upset and desperation are all normal but you will fare better if you have freinds to help you.

The two you mention are both prepared to be there for you so take them up on it.