UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poor Jem

heva

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are waiting on blood results to come back which will let us know whats going on. He wasnt keeping anything on or in him was just going straight through but hopefully with TLC and special diet and monitoring he will build back up slowly but it will take along time to build that amount of muscles back.

The blood test results are back and although he's slightly anemic and his protein is high there is nothing majorly wrong, kidneys and liver are fine

If he doesn't pick up in a week time he has to go back but if he feels a little better then he can go back in 2 weeks instead.

jem starting to pay attention even more and give cuddles!!!

010-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

I took the lovely Jem to the vets yesterday for his check up and he is doing fine, he has a jabs of steriods and antibiotics and has some tablets for his heart murmer.

When we first got to boarding he decided he wanted to drive and jumped straight into my seat and made himself at home :rolleyes:

He has also taken to my eldest daughter although that may have something to do with the tuna butty she had. When we came out of the vets he met a spaniel and was quite happy to say Hello :D

6130_223701405470_834915470_7545863_1697553_n.jpg