UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Got The Police Coming Round

ranirottie

I have the police calling here later. When we went to Sainsburys to pick up the birthday cake etc for my mums birthday I pulled into the short stay car park and Li got out to run in to pick the stuff up. A man came up behind her and started shouting,I then heard her say "pizz off" and saw her blow him a kiss. He got in the car next to me and motioned me to wind down my window,so I did. When I opened the window I got a tirade of abuse. Apparantly I was over the line into "his" bit. He went on to say that he couldn't get in his car eeerrr,he was sitting in his car. He then said that if I didn't move it he would make me,my daughter was an ignorant Fing c*nt and he was going to punch her. I then said,had he asked politely that I would have moved but I was not taking abuse like that and he really let rip!! So I got out,stood behind his car and took his number and went round to his door but he reversed out and I thought he was going to hit me !! So I took his number and reported him to the police. If he had stayed there any longer I would have helped him to get out of his car and reminded him about his manners !! who the hell did he think he was!! Anyway, the police are coming some time this evening to take a statement. I didnt get the reg number quite right,I think the second number was a z not a 2, but I am pretty sure that it will be on tape. Iam just on the phone to Sainsburys now.x

edited to say, not on tape,the cameras dont point that way.

Edited by ranirottie

he was a short,elderly ,balding man in a suit who looked a typical gent,not the sort to be abusive like that at all. I was totally shocked by the level of abuse and the language. Had I been a nervous person then I could have been really upset by it. People should not be subjected to foul language or bullying like that. x

the police phoned an hour ago to say that they were on their way. I wonder where they are coming from? :laugh: x

probably the same station where my mums mates were coming from, she was burgled (sp) 10 years ago and is still waiting for the police :rolleyes:

what a horrible man he sounds and well done for keeping your cool, if it were me i am afraid i would have been sat in a police cell, if you give the colour and make of the car along with the registration number (both versions) they should be able to trace the fella, hopefully they can have a word with him about his behaviour and as i say he is a lucky man, imagine if it had been someone with a very short fuse, he could be in hospital now!