UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Our "easter" Barbeque

houndzrus

Last time we camped we had a Christmas theme, this time our theme was Easter. Here's how the day went.

The three amigos and Keith outside Olly's mum's tent

DSCF1875.jpg

gorgeous Olly

DSCF1889.jpg

Meeting the locals

DSCF1894.jpg

The Easter bunnies :wub: Cherry was completely oblivious! :laugh:

DSCF1906.jpg

Cooking with Sharon and Keith

DSCF1928.jpg

There's always one!

DSCF1932.jpg

hmm, bunny ears make a good sunshade, don't think it will catch on though. :rolleyes:

DSCF1911.jpg

Waiting for dinner

DSCF1903.jpg

YUM! :D

DSCF1935.jpg

And finally the humans open their chocolate eggs and pose for a picture :unsure:

DSCF1939.jpg

DSCF1945.jpg

Love the bunny ears :laugh:

Thank you, pink for girls and blue for boys :wink:

. Nice to see polite sharing of food ! :wub: :wub: x

Yes, they get on really well together. I've just noticed that Cherry looks so "whatever" in the pic. She had tired herself out running this morning :wub:

Fantastic. :laugh: Are you noticing the tents shuffling off a bit further away from you. Beautiful trio :wub:

Funny you should say that, the neigbours girls have just come round and had a conversation about us all wearing bunny ears when they arrived :laugh: Lovely girls, they really love dogs and have had lots of cuddles with a sleeping Spike and very willing Cherry. :wub: :wub:

And how did the cake go down? :unsure: :wink:

Humans like it, but it's so BIG I think it will last forever. :unsure: Will offload most of it tomorrow :wink: Spike will only take his tablets wrapped in cake now. Turns his nose up at liver. Dogs eh? :rolleyes: (we got a bit desperate) :wacko:

How very organised, blue for boys and pink for girls!!!

Last time we camped we had a Christmas theme, this time our theme was Easter. Here's how the day went.

YUM! :D

DSCF1935.jpg

I love the little girl lying there with her ears just leaning against her....bless her

I guess it helps give everyone something to gel together with as a talking point :flowers:

...and brings huge smiles to our faces here too....

DSCF1889.jpg

Is Olly wearing a Laura collar? He's a very handsome boy :wub:

DSCF1932.jpg

And Spike is as gorjuss as ever :wub: :wub:

And I'm sure Sir H will still be in love, even if Spike does have an extra pair of ears that need washing :rolleyes:

DSCF1935.jpg

So nice to see well-mannered dogs sharing their goodies so nicely :)

Was Cherry not hungry :unsure:

I remember those huge cakes in the farm shop from last year, Marge - they're scrummy :biggrin:

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend and looking forward to seeing more piccies.

I guess it helps give everyone something to gel together with as a talking point :flowers:

Hmmm, yes indeed. Keith went to the shop on site and the old chap who owns the place said "oh I almost didn't recognise you without your big ears!" :laugh:

Worry not Val, Cherry was just worn out from madcap running round the wooded walk yesterday. She managed to get up for some sausages. :wub:

DSCF1936.jpg

and one more, just because I like it. He's had such a lovely time.

DSCF1910.jpg

Olly is a very gorguss Greyhound with a great temprament to go with it. That's not one of Laura's collars, but it is handmade though. :flowers:

:laugh: @ the thought of Sir H having extra ears to wash!